5:accidentally imprint

We returned to the castle as I walked to the training hall. "Doru why do you have shards of the Jewel" the girl named kagome spoken as I sigh.
"I am on a mission to collect the shards because Noraku was wiping our race from existing. I'm the only one to switch my powers at will. I'm at the age of imprinting on anyone even vampires, demons, and Titans. I'm the only one to kill noraku permanently." I said as I walk away as I look back and smirked. See rin play with the children as she saw they were pups.
"Doru?" I herd a voice as I turned to see kagome. "Yes what is it" I said as she sighed. "How did you become a Vampire" she asked as I sighed.
"We were raided by vampires a few years back and my father died as they got close to me they bit me as I screamed in brutal pain. I changed that night but, everyone still loved me and that is all" I said as I looked at sesshomaru I think when I gasped. Minutes pasted as I ran off when I found mother. "Mother I think I imprinted on lord Sesshomaru" I cried as she sighed and rubbed my head.
"Its ok he's now yours" she said as I left the room to see him looking at me. "So you imprinted on me?" He said as I sighed and nodded yes.
I slowly walked away from him as I was ashamed of what I have done. Later on Inuyasha started acting out as I was forced to beat him up and I did. I walked back to my room as I lay in bed going to sleep.