9: titan mission 2

I needed to find a way to give him my venom as I picked him up and left. I was holding him as I felt my tears fall from my face. That's when it hit me and I was in a tree as I just want not to bite him but, I did. His blood was a bit sweet and bitter as I herd Kagome's voice but, I had to leave sesshomaru here. "I'm sorry Sesshomaru" I whispered as I jumped down and dashed back to Noraku's castle. "There she is" I herd another voice as I was tackled down.

"What do you want" I snarled as I got up and walked from them. "Doru you cant do this..." Inuyasha says as I snarled again. I grabbed him by his kimono as I looked at him in a stare to the point he saw was darkness in my eyes. "You will shut you little mouth and try not to drive me crazy or I will kill you" I said in a demonic voice. "That's too dark Doruga" I herd my love said as I see him standing up.

"Let's move before everyone dies" I said as I launched my self several feet off the ground. I see the area that I cleared as I put a bubble around everyone. I walked slowly as we made it threw the gases noraku had produced. I seen noraku as the gas cleared and it was nothing but, titans were surrounding us and U knew it was time to go wolfy on them.

"Oh the mighty Doru came to fight how about we put some pain in to it" he said as nothing happend while I smirked at him. He charged at me as I smacked him like a girl dog. "My my you have quite the power" he said as he messed with my hair. I felt his dark energy reflecting on to me and I started to snarl. "Doru ease up dont lose it" Kagome warned as I started to calm down. I watched noraku's every move as he sighs and I gave him a death stare. "Well hand them over" he said as I snarled at him. "Titans kill doru" he said as they charged at me as I killed them all in one swipe.

"Get back her you old hag" I yelled chasing after him. "I'm not old stupid" he said as he lanched an attack as I was smacked into a wall. I was getting flash back to all the painfull times as I snarled and I wanted to kill him. My inner Titan wanted out and I was refusing everytime it asked me. "Whats wrong does little puppy need to go to sleep" he says evily and I just lost it completely as I changed into my wolf titan. "Oh someone wants to play" he said as he attacked first and turned into a....TITAN!!

We fought with pride as I was ripping ever part of his body and he was screamingin pain. I grabbed his face as I squeezed tightly until blood spraied everywhere. He kicked me off as blood was sheeded from me. He was running afraid that he'll die but, he started to pound on my head several times. He asumed that I was dead and ran over to the other to end them as I turned past a titan. I had a purple flame as I tackle noraku ripping his arms, legs, and head clean off.

I was close to kill him as I herd gasps from everyone. "She's going to eat hit body DORU STOP" I herd kagome said as I herd everyone else yell as well. I ripped open the nape on his neck as I see him. I started to grow tired and stepped away from him as I slit his throat fro good measure. I was able to get my self out of my titan's body as Sesshomaru caught me and held me close to him. He kissed my forehead as I go into a deep sleep.