12: fluffy confessess

I couldn't keep my cool that titan killed my brothers sisters (Werewolf terms) and I wanted even. I turned titan ripping apart the titan until she kicked my head clean off as the nape of my titan's neck was exposed and sesshomaru was running to me. The titan bit my body out of the socket of the nape as I was out cold and I was in her hand while

        -3rd person-

"Dont worry doru I will get you out of there." sesshomaru called as everyone stayed back. Sesshomaru killed every titan in his way to reach her but, he was to late the titan gave doru's body to a smaller titan and ate her whole. "DORU" everyone screamed and they attacked all the titans but, moon and blood was hurt very badly. Doru's mother took them back to the packs home and waited for there return. Sesshomaru cared for doru but, he couldn't save her in time and his lover was dead. He haven't had time to tell her he loved her. 
-doru pov-
I was in the stomach of the titan as I seen wolf men, women, and children. They were on a small island and I was allowing my dragon take over as I lost it and turned dragon and go them out of there. I did several trips as I had a wolf pup with wings and I was exhausted and I need to get him out of here. I told him to fly out and get to safety but, I collapsed on the tongue and being covered by the silvia. It was nasty yet I fell asleep. That's when I felt my self falling as the wind picked up. My eyes were covered in titan blood and burned me as I felt hands opening my eyes to see sesshomaru with.............tears while I licked them away. "Doruga your alive!" he said as I licked his teary eyes. I felt really weak as the titan died and I went to sleep.

I was dreaming me and sesshomaru was walking threw the flower fields while we chatted about our future. That's when I woke up from my slumber and I had on a black kimono forgetting that I was home. I see my phone as I tried to get when my body started to ache and saw a plate of fish as I tried to reach it. I flipped the plate as the fish flew in into my mouth as my wounds healed and I walked to my phone. Putting on my song as I grown relaxed when Sesshomaru came in and hugged me. I gasped as I herd him whispered "I love you Doru" when he stuck his fangs me marking me. "I-I love you too" I said as I fell asleep.