17: loosing a parent

"I smell it too" Inuyasha said as he walks in the direction that the ink was going. We see a man with painting launching demons at a army likely I didn't really didn't care for them but, the ink need to be disappear. I just wanted to destroy the ink pod so the and leave but, I need to have my fun. I see that he's looking at me walk up to me. "You" he said as I tilt my head in confusion. "What about me" I nearly snapped as he touched my face.

"Your the one.." he said as I look into his eyes as I saw something that I will regret seeing. That was my future with him I'm like heck no. "Your mine" he said as I took a step back with a face of discussed. "Excuse me I have a man already so back up and find another girl" I hissed as the man was stunned. My dragon growled at him as he flinched and walked away from us. I received word from candu about the attack at our pack and my mother was killed.  I did a low deep growl as I felt anger growing as moon knew what was going on.

"Guys get out of here" moon yelled as everyone had fallen back to a safe dissent from me. I felt my spirit energy grow as I broke off in to a vampire sprint as I was going to kill who ever killed my mother. I stopped to see everyone caught up to me. I see a vampire that had my mother scent on him. I turned wolf and did a full on attack on him as he groaned. I launched him in to the air ripping apart his head as my eyes turned red. I saw my mothers body with her lifeless body and I nudged her. Her body turned to pink spirits as she vanished into nothing.

"Mom........" I said as tears fell to the ground. "I lost mom.....dad...." I said as I broke down crying and I left lost unknowing on what to do. "Alpha Doru..." my best friend mark said as I didn't want anyone to talk to me. "Yes mark what happened here" I asked in a deadly tone as mark whimpered. "Noraku attacked and he demanded for the jewel shards but, your mother refused as he killed her by removing her head" he explained as I wanted to kill him my self. "Everyone get your belonging we are relocating somewhere else safe from Noraku and I will end  him my self for killing our great beloved Luna My mother Iceclaw" I ordered as everyone was getting ready for the huge move to another den.

I had now one objective to the was to kill Noraku and avenge my mother.

(poor doru she lost her parents now she is the new alpha of the dorugamon tribe so this is it for now this chapter goes to SuperRavingRabbid64)