18: wolf demon doru

I made everyone to ware the titan gear we walked several miles away from the den as we seen everything. I stayed quiet for the entire time we were walking until I seen the pups playing with Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. They were getting upset by how Inuyasha was reacting to them. "Hey stop biting me" he yelled running around. "Pups release him" I said as they stopped and walked up to me. "Hey doru your finally talking" Inuyasha said as I sighed.

"demons" I herd a man said as I seen men walking up to us with there prayer beads. " What do you want" I nearly snapped as they gave me glares. "Should we kill them" one of there men said as I growled. "Get the pups to safety go...go now" I said as everyone left but, Sesshomaru and our dragons. "Kill them all" he said as I growled louder close to a roar. "Why are you killing helpless demons huh tell me I yelled as my eyes turned red. "Oh a vampire demon" he said as I hissed luckily it is sundown so I can scare them off. "You have a problem with that huh do you" I yelled. "Destroy her" he said as I smirked. They tried to killed me three times and it failed till the one was activating my full wolf demon.

"Grrr" I growled as my skin turned to purple fur and two tiny black wings popped out of my back. I changed completely as I growled as they had there weapons ready to hit me but, they were so scared they ran away from me. 'Was I really that terrifying. I guess I was now I feel up set about it' I thought as I turned back. I walked trying to find the other and I found them about five minutes later in a cave in the mountains and it had several rooms. I started to scene Noraku power increase and I'm not ok with it so I waited till everyone is asleep to leave.

( I know this is short but, I have a question what if I did a fanfic on avatar and Inuyasha so I'm just asking but, I will put this book on hold to finish other books)