16: luna returns

(Sorry but no lemon this chapter so if your disappointed that I am not doing it)
-Doru pov-
We kept our kissing fest when we were disturbed by our dragons looking for us as we got out. I turned into my wolf shaking the water off until I was dried. I turned normal as I see our dragons walking together. "Were right here" I called as they ran over to us. We walked back as I see inuyasha and kagome fighting as usual but, she didn't know which way to get to the well. We put out the fire and kept going to find the shards. Sadly to say we have only found was 1 because it was so easy to get it but, I have been hearing that a strange demon that was kidnapping women. Likely they were human I wasn't scared of the demon. I had my music in my ears that blocked out everything but, It was annoying Inuyasha because he was trying to get my attention.

That's when I caught the scent of luna in the trees as she jump out ontop on me tackleing me to the ground. "Luna how many times do I half to tell you stay the heck away from us yu idiot" I growled as she got up running to sesshomaru but, I'm like is she crazy. My dragon was growling at her as she just kicked her aside and did a flame wheel attack sending her flying. I clothes changed to poison outfit that can kill anyone with one bite. My blood was increasing as bats surounded me tranceforming my body. 'I sure hope this isn't perminant' i thought as Luna attacked first and she hits hard. "Do those to get alone" sango said as I yelled to her "Oh heck no we dont sango".

We tackled one another blood was everywhere and I wasn't hurt at all while I made her blood move. I'm sure I freacked the other out as I finshed Luna but, I sure hope she wouldn't come close to sesshomaru. "Lets go we waisted enough time here" I ordered as everyone looked scared and backed away from me as my eyes flashed red. We walked in silence as I aloud my music played until Inuyasha took my phone as ran off. "Boy if you dont give me my stuff back" I said running after him. "I wouldn't do that inuyasha" miroku said as I tripped him stepping on his hands. "Give it mutt face" I growled to smell koga here in the area. "Flare stay close to me got it" I said as she stayed close as kagome scenced shards of the jewles. "I smell Ink a lot of ink. It is messing with my scence of smell and it is making me dizzy" I said as I paused and sat on the ground.