10: blood moon colossal titan 1

When I woke up this morning I felt strange as I walk out of my room to see my mother walking up to me. "Goodmorning mother I really need to talk to you.." I greeted as she guided me to her room. "Mother something is wrong with me. All I think about is killing and I have serious head aches and it is driving me mad" I tell her as she sighs in loss.

        "You are going threw the phases to the Blood moon" she tells me as I was confused on what to do. "The blood moon makes all hybrids crave to kill humans, animals, and strong demons. I must keep you safe so I have decided on to put you in a room and moniter on how you change so I will put in the simulator are animals and rouge wolves. If they try to kill you you may attack them. Although you will lose signs in memory and hearing you won't remember us so I must take you there before your killing fest has begun." she states as we walked to the huge room with a unbrakeable door and she puts me in. I see her threw a window as I see all of my family, friends, and Sesshomaru but, that same weird feeling from before has returned. I dropped on the floor as I groaned and I broke out into a pant.

        -my Mother pov-

"What's happening to her?" I herd kagome said as I told them about the blood moon that when I seen my daughter fur turned white. Her eyes blood red with bloody markings on her ears, stomach, paws, and muzzle. "GRAHH" she screamed as her body completely changed. She looked scarry and I didn't know if she remembered us at all. "Doru baby, can you hear me sweetie" I said as she turned around and jumped at us while she tried to brake the glass. "Her body isn't handling it we have to use the antidote quickly pass me that suringe" I yelled as I broke threw the glass stabbing her arm and pressing down while she collapse in my arms. She turned normal as I sigh in releif and boy I was super happy. I took her to her room as she was silently fast asleep and I put on her uniform for titans.

        -my pov-

I wake up as I see the out side sernery and sesshomaru watching the sun as I jumped out of my window and run over to him. He was standing up as I walk over to him when I felt an evil presents near as I gasp as severly hot steam hits me as I used my hooks to grip on to the rocks. "Nahhhhh. It hot really hot" I shreiked as I launched my self to the titan as I hit its neck several times and I tried my hardest to kill it.