Prologue

A shinning light hit your eyes as you starting to wake up slowly. You were curious how did you end up in a deepest hole with some buttercups surrounding you as a bed.

You sat up and looked up. Did you fall down to the hole? Probably? You have no ideas. You stand up dusted yourself and walk to the hallway.

"Hello?" You spoke. "Is anyone here?" You saw a spotlight and no one is here. You keep walking and after one day, you finally get out from that place and enter to the forest cover in snow.

It was so... Quiet, really quiet that made you feel fear when everything so quiet. You keep walking and passed the bridge and all of the sudden someone was standing behind you.

You slowly turn around to see a skeleton who wears a blue jacket and a black sport with a pink slippers. You slowly step back in fear. The skeleton looks calm and pet your head.

"No need to be afraid, kid." He said as you let him pet your head since it's very comfortable. He stopped petting you and explain who he is. "The name Sans, Sans the skeleton. Who are you kid?"

"Um... (Y/n)!" You said with a smile face. "Sorry, I haven't speak to someone in years already!" You chuckles awkwardly.

"Heh, I see kid." He said with his lazy face. Then he asked you a question. "What are you doing here anyway? I haven't see you before."

"Oh, maybe because I'm new here. Where is everyone?" You looked around the place to see if someone is there.

"Everyone is on the surface." He said as he grabs your hand. He teleported you to the surface and surprise how beautiful the sunset is.

"Wow... This is beautiful..." Sans was curious that you said it. Of course it's beautiful but haven't you see a sunset before in front of your sight?

"Well, yeah." Sans said. "Did you live here?" He asked you again how curious he is.

You shook your head as a no. You didn't live in a city or forest. You actually don't remember anything except your name, your first name.

Sans pet your head feeling guilty that he thought your parents might kick you out or trying to get away from your abused parent.

"Maybe you stay with me, 'k?" Sans said with his lazy smile. "Since you don't have a home to live."

"Sure!!" She chirp happily. "I'd love too!"

Hearing his makes his soul flattered for some reason but he ignored it. He brings you to his place with his brother, Papyrus. "Paps, I'm back–"

"SANS PICK YOU DA–" Before Papyrus scolded at him, he noticed that his brother bring a guest which is you. "OH MY!! A NEW FRIEND! IT'S REALLY NICE TO MEET YOU!"

"It's really nice to meet you too, I'm (Y/n), what's your name?" You asked him while your hands are at the back.

"IT IS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus said pointing himself while acting like a superhero. This makes you chuckles at his actions. "ERR, WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE SANS?"

"She, doesn't have a home." Sans replied while looking at her feeling guilty making Papyrus gasp in shocked.

"DON'T WORRY, (Y/N)! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL KEEP YOU WARM AND SAFE!" He said as he grabs some blankets and wraps them around you. "THERE! AND YOU'RE WARM AND SAFE WITH US!"

Now you are cover with a warm blankets, you looks like a burrito but you don't care. "Aw~, thanks Papyrus! You don't need to give me that much."

"NO! YOU'RE A POOR LITTLE GIRL, YOU DON'T HAVE A HOME TO LIVE SO WHY NOT I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING! JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!" Papyrus said with a smile on his face.

"Thanks you guys! You're the best!" You said with a warm smile on your face.

"YOU'RE WELCOME (Y/N)! NOW SANS PICK UP YOUR GOD DAMN SOCKS!!!" Papyrus order his brother to pick his socks since he always accidentally slip them everything time in each hours.

You only laugh cutely causing Sans caught your attention. Somehow he has strong connection with you but he doesn't know why? Maybe because how cute and adorable you are? Or maybe your soul? Do you have any?

Wow, how special you are that he cannot explain. Let's not waste his time for over thinking that much.

He pick his socks up and teleported to his room to put them away. He teleported down stairs and saw you sleeping on the couch. He doesn't really love to you see like this so he decided himself to carried you up and  teleported to his room.

He laid you down on his bed, tuck you with his blanket and as for him. He just sleep next to her. Don't mind him, he just only wants to keep you warm. Speaking of warm, your body is so warm.

He doesn't realize he was cuddling you and then fall asleep.

***

It was morning and Sans realize that you're gone. He quickly teleported down stairs to see you were helping Papyrus to make spaghetti. You noticed that Sans is wake and waved at him.

"Morning, Sans! Papyrus and I make a spaghetti for you!" You serve him with it on the table.

Sans stare at it and slowly starting to eat up. His eyes were shocked how good it is and he starting to eat it up. You were only watching him eating with a smile that you are glad that he loves it.

You heard a knocked from the door. "I'll get it!!" You said as you runs to the door and open it. You look at the guest with a shocked face. "Um... Sans, there is something you need to explain? Can you? "

To be continued