Chapter 3

You rans outside with the three skeletons which is called the Star Sanses. You thanks them that they help you escape from Nightmare's castle.

"NO PROBLEM HUMAN!" Blueberry said with a smile on his face. "AS LONG THEY DON'T BLOCK OUR WAY–" He was interrupted by a bones blocking their path. "I TAKE MY WORDS BACK!!"

You turn around to see the Murder Time Trio is there trying to capture you again. You curious why they want you to become as them. You don't want to hurt anyone, it's not even your nature.

The Star Sanses pull out their weapons as they starting to attack them. You were only standing there while watching them fight. Their abilities are awesome and you want to know how to do that.

"(Y/N), RUN!" Blueberry shouted at you to run away while dodging Killer's attack.

You snapped from your thoughts and was about to runaway but a strings wrapped around you as you been pull up. You screamed in fear and don't know what will happen next.

The Star Sanses and the Murder Time Trio are shocked that you been kidnapped by someone, which is Ink's enemy.

"Error..." Ink whispers quietly. "I'll get her!" He was about to summon his portal to the Anti-Void but the Murder Time Trio won't let him as they continue to fight. This will might take awhile to save you.

Meanwhile, you are hanging upside down making you a bit sick but you'll try to get use to it. "Hello? Are you here?" You spoke. "What do you want from me?"

Another skeleton came down from above while is sitting on a strings like a swing. Your eyes are shocked that you finally meet the destroyer of AU that Classic talk about.

Error check on you and surprise that you don't have a soul. Are you immortal just like Ink? Or there's something he needs to know about you a lot.

"M–Mr Error!" You shutters since you are sweating that you're afraid if he hurt you. "It– It's really nice to meet you!"

"... How did you know my name? Who told you? Ink? " Error asks you with a serious on his face. "I haven't introduced myself yet."

"Um... Classic told me about you!" You replied with a nervous smile on your face. "That you destroy things like AUs?"

He is only staring at you, hearing your answer. "I see." He spoke while crossing his arms. "He told you about me, not Ink..."

"Yeah." You remember his name while you ran away with Blueberry and Dream from Nightmare. The Star Sanses told their names except for Blueberry since you know him from yesterday. "But he told you that how evil you are but you're not that evil."

Error just pout at you as he drops you down to the white floor making you hurt your face. "Am I now?" He asked while looking at you. He was incredulous when you told him that he's not evil.

"Nope, you're only naughty." You giggles the last sentence as you stand up. "Anyways, thanks for dropping me down." You smile cutely.

Error starting to blushed in embarrassment for some reason but look away so you won't see his blush. What's wrong with me? Why am I blushing!? He asks himself and so close to glitch out.

He snapped out of it and looks at you. "What's your name, kid and where did you live?" He asks you curiously.

"(Y/n)! And I lives with... Um... Classic, Outer?" You replied but confused at the end that you don't know where did you actually live. "Um... Nightmare's castle?"

"Your name is (Y/n) and you don't know where did you live." Error said as he drops himself down and stand in front of you. "Did I destroy your AU?"

"... I don't remember where I lives." You said tapping your index finger on your chin. "I only remember my name."

"Your name only?" Error wants to laugh at you that you're homeless but somehow he felt guilty. He just sigh and let you keep his company.

After hours you talked to him, you fell asleep on the floor. Error noticed that you fall asleep. He carried you to his bean bag using his strings and cover you with a blanket.

You smiled in your sleep and cuddling yourself. Error kinda like it when he made you comfortable. All of the sudden, he cuddle you. He was so surprise. He doesn't like touching someone or even himself.

But you're so warm and Error like it that way. Maybe you're not an abomination, you're a very nice person. What he meant a very nice werewolf. He guess lucks give him a chance to have friends since he was so lonely for a very long time.

He glad that he has you, he smiled at you and fell asleep with you.

***

It was a very tuff battle, the Star Sanses won while the Murder Time Trio ran away while their injured. Now it's their chance to save you.

Ink open the portal and went to the Anti-Void. He saw you sleeping with Error. He has to be quiet or else he might screw up. He slowly walks toward you and shook your body gently.

You slowly opens your eyes when someone shook your body. You turn around and saw Ink. You yawn. Ink told you to get out of here quietly or else Error might wake up.

You agreed since you want to see Classic again but Error wraps around you and open his eyes in anger. He growls. "Get the heck out my home, Ink."

"Not until you let her go!" Ink said crossing his arms in jealous that Error hugs you. He wants hug from you too. "Let her go!"

Error doesn't care what he said. He still hugs you and then his strings wraps around you and pull you up above the ceiling. "You disturbed our nap..." He starting to attack him.

Ink quickly dodge his attack while splat his inks at the destroyer's face. While for you trying to get your sword but you forgot you can teleport. You quickly teleported in front of those two skeletons and blocks their attack so they won't hurt each other as they are shocked.

To be continued