Chapter 17

You were getting ready for the visit. You wore a cute hoodie, skirt and a long socks. How did the hoodie fit in you when your paw are big? Short easy answer, transform into a human. You found a book that can turn you into a human.

Now you can wear any types of clothes, except wearing the maid one. You did once when you and the Sanses were playing game few days ago and you instantly regretted it picking the dare.

You could feel the embarrassment and blushes on your cheeks but shook it away. You grabs your bag and put (Pet/n) in it. You will not leave your pet alone because he has anxiety for some reason and you don't know why. You grabs your boots under the desk that you put and wear it.

You looks at the mirror as you smiled that you are ready to go. You walks outside of the mansion and went to visit Amanda. "Everything will be great!" You said happily as you think positive.

Amanda waiting for you in the cafe, she ordered two cups of drink, one is your favorite and the others is cappuccino. She had put you some sleeping potion in your drink, once you drink it, you'll fall asleep and she'll make you hers forever. She smirked evilly about her plan and thought it would be work

You walks passed the people who are staring at you. You felt weird why they stare at you, was it because you are a werewolf while the others are a regular human?  Probably yes? You thought not sure about that. As you were walking you made it to cafe where is she and you saw Amanda smiling and waving at you.

You smiled and runs toward them. "Amanda!" You said happily as you hugs her while she was blushing that your face is on her chest. You looks at her noticed she was blushing. You thought you embarrassed her as you let go of her.

Amanda love it when you do this on her making thinking about something. "Darling, I ordered the drinks already. It's your favorite~." She said making you gasp happily.

"Really? Thank you so much Amanda!" You said happily as you hugs her again. You are so glad that you have a friend just like her but you are still innocent that you don't know Amanda is trying to claim you like you're her dog.

It was only a long hours and you are having fun. (Pet/n) was glaring at Amanda as he was still in the bag. He growls quietly, trying not bark at her. You were getting thirsty as you grab the cup and was about to drink it. Amanda watches and thought you were drinking it but thanks to the phone call, you are safe.

You put the cup down and grabs your phone. You were surprised that it was Shattered. You smiled and answer the call. "Hello, Shattered, is there something wrong?" You asked him as you listen to him. "Ah, okay, okay. I'll be there in a minute." You end the call.

"Sorry Amanda, but my skeleton friends need me. But it was nice to have a conversation with you for an hours." You said as you kissed her cheeks. "Thank you by the way." You grabs your bag and runs back to the mansion.

Amanda blushed while looking at you as her eyes are staring at you. "My, my, I wish you could kiss me on the lip. That would be great." She said as she sighed that her plan had failed. "I was so close to have you, but soon, you will not escape from my game." Then she disappeared.

To be continued

Aqilah: Sorry for the short story but I was in a rush a little bit. I hope you enjoy and sorry if it's suck.