Chapter 11

You got a letter from your secret admirer and you were curious who is this person and what do they want from you. You took out note from the letter that you had open it and read.

It was a love letter, you keep reading and chuckles how cheesy it is but you kinda like it and the secret admirer is KM, which you don't know what is that mean. You smiled and put it on your desk before heading to the bathroom to bath.

It pretty warm because you just woke up around 4:30am in the morning. You really want to stay a little longer but you know you can't or else they might scold you for bathing too long. You grabs your towel and went to your room.

While you didn't know that, Lust is blushing that he saw you half of naked at least you are wearing your towel BUT he is thinking different about something. Welp you just made him his dirty mind back.

He quickly walks to his room doing his own stuff that you readers doesn't want to know about it. Meanwhile, you already done wearing your clothes. You went outside of your room and went to the kitchen.

You saw no one not even a single skeleton there. You smiled and though making a pancakes for them but... How many skeletons again? You checked on your note again. Right! 41 skeletons in the mansion.

That is a lot but you need to cook for them. You love making someone happy after all. You grabs the recipe and begin to follow the pancakes recipe. You grabs all of the ingredient and and starting to make them.

It takes awhile but someone woke up by the smell of pancakes and starting to help you which is Blueberry. Since yesterday you accidentally spent time with Abyss more than one hour until it was getting late.

So you decide to spend time with him by cooking. You told Blueberry that its his turn to hang out with him make him super happy than before. Then you and him serve 123 pancakes and thanks to him.

Without Blueberry, it might takes awhile to cook for the Sanses AUs. All of the Sanses AUs woke up and went to the kitchen when they smell of pancakes even though they don't have a nose.

Classic saw you helping Blueberry serving the pancakes. You are having a hard time balancing three plates of three pancakes. One of your hands and the other on your head.

You walks slowly toward the dinning table. Classic help you help since you might hurt yourself if you do that. He put the plates on the table. "Thanks Classic!" You smiled at him happily.

"No problem kid, but please don't do that again okay?" Classic told you petting your head making you giggles. "I don't want to see you hurt."

"Okay! I won't do it again!" You smiled happily and you sit down on the chair between Classic and Fell.

Everyone taste the pancakes and they are good. They ask you if you made them by yourself. You, being honest, tell that Blueberry help you to made them and at the same it was his turn because of yesterday that he went to the store to buy some stuff.

They are kinda jealous of Blueberry that he helped you. They might help you one day.

***

Few days later after spending time with all of the Sanses AUs. You get to know each other very well. You learned their personalities, their past and their life. There is still few more that you still need to know, as known as Alphatale.

You are still curious and want to know them but how will you able to meet them? You are questioning yourself as you look at the wall that you draw them. You borrowed Abyss's book so maybe you can find them.

You really don't know at all but you still keep trying. You read about them again on your bed at night. You grabs the note and starting to write the details and the information about them. You also noticed that Kind Multiverse's crown.

It's exactly the same as that locket that you were. You look at it again and look at the book. You remember about the letter. You runs to your desk and look at it. KM, your secret admirer is King Multiverse!?

You were surprised that he has an interest on you maybe that is why he stalked on the window... Window...? You quickly close the curtains so he won't stalk you at night. This is getting creepy like you are in a horror video game like the new game FNAF Security Breach.

You still keeping the locket since you don't want him to make him upset. It will hurt you as well. You jump on your bed and close the book. You are still curious why did he like or loves you instead of any other girls or monsters girls out there.

Maybe you're special? Nah! You though yourself that it is impossible. It's pretty getting late, you put the book of AUs on your desk and pretend to fall asleep.

You could still feel that King Multiverse is watching you through the window even though the curtains had already close. Someone is touching your cheek and you could feel the hot breathe.

You quickly open your eyes and kissed on the non existent nose to reveal... King Multiverse. "Got you!" You chuckles softly at him who is shocked with a blush on his cheekbones.

"H-How did you..." He is stuttering so badly until he doesn't have any words to ask. He touch his non existent nose that you kissed and scream from the inside. He cannot believe you got him so good. He is trying to kiss you but you got him first.

You try not to laugh at him or else the other might hear you. "Learning!" You said quietly. "I studying a lot to know about you and your brothers because I... Want to know you more, so... Since I got you, can you tell me everything, please?"

You give him a puppy eyes. You know this cute face will work on him. King Multiverse is blushing so hard until he smiled widely how cute you are. How did you do that? Cuteness, is the answer.

"Okay, kid, I'll tell you, but not everything because... Privacy." He said petting your head. "Wow, I didn't know your hair is soft like a pillow." He keep petting you and you like it. He took a deep breath and out.

You listen to his conversation and write it down on your note. You are getting interesting about him and his brothers. Some of the information that he didn't tell fully like how did he created or why he created.

It is almost midnight and you felt so sleepy. King Multiverse noticed your face that how tired you are. He laid you down on the bed and tuck you with your blanket and soon he watch you fell asleep. "Sweet dreams, my queen." He kissed your cheek. And before he left he give you a letter to meet him tomorrow night.

To be continued