Chapter 12

Classic went inside your room to know what were doing every night until you feel tired and fall asleep in the afternoon. He checked around your room and saw your notes on your desk. He check the letters and notes as he was shocked once he read it.

"He... Invited her!?" He looks at the letter or notes in rage. "How did he know about this AU and what did he want from her!?" He keep reading them. It's very cheesy and cringe for him. He growls quietly before left in jealous and rage.

You dancing with Dance in the living room. You played Just Dance with him. He is pretty good at it while you are still practicing. He is impressed that you are pretty good even though you made a mistake. The mistake only just a little to be honest.

Classic bring the letters and notes from King Multiverse and burns them secretly in the fireplace. Then he watches you dance with Dance he is pretty jealous too when he hangs out with you but since it is his turn so he has to wait.

He watches you dance and imagine that you dance with him under the moon. Then a door ring making you stop dancing and walks to the door to check who is it. You were surprised that someone give you a little puppy.

"Aw~! You're so cute!!" You said carrying the little puppy up. "You're so small and mushy!"

There is a letter from it mouth

There is a letter from it mouth. You grabs it and it was from King Multiverse. You told him about that you wanted a Teacup Pomeranian Puppy when you have your money so he bought it for you. It so small it can fit on your one hand.

You check it butt if it's a male or a female and it's a male. "So adorable!! I'm going to name you... (Pet/n)!" You said rubbing his fluffy head with your index finger. "Alright (Pet/n), I'm going to take care of you, thank you so much KM!" You whispers his name so the other would not know about him.

***

"You should tell us that you want this puppy." Fell said he watches you playing your dog, feeling jealous that someone buy the Teacup Pomeranian Puppy. "I would buy it for you if you did." The others are jealous too and curious who bought it for you. They really want to get your heart before the others does but it was very difficult than they though. Your heart is very hard to get like there are many lockers locked your lovely heart.

The next day, Sky brought you to the pet shop to buy some foods and stuffs for (Pet/n). You grabs the food for him but you don't know if it's the right one. Sky noticed you are struggling very badly thought your puppy might have allergic. Never know if he has one and you might b worry. Sky help you up picking the right food.

Once you and Sky collected the things for your puppy, he pay them for you and you were surprised that he has some money while you don't have one. You are a shame of yourself because you don't have one but maybe one day you will earn your money until you get your own job. He watches you carried the heavy bags and he was shocked and impressed that how strong you are.

"Come on, Sky. Let's go." You said with a warm smile and you walk passed by him. He follows you back to their mansion with his surprise face. Once you two finally arrived there, (Pet/n) jumps on you and licked your cheeks. "Aw buddy, I missed you too!" You giggles when he keep licking you. "Hey! That is tickles!"

While you and the Sanses AUs were doing their stuffs like watching or playing your puppy, hanging out with you when you have your free time. The king of Multiverse was watching you outside or looking through the portal with his annoying brothers. You know who are they. King Multiverse sighed annoyingly at them who teased him and mostly Error404.

He really dislike when they disturbed his work which is stalking you, that is why Error404 always, ALWAYS, disturb him, teased him or mocking him. "Error404, can you please leave me alone or else I'll tell Bill that you want to **** him!" King Multiverse said angrily at him while Error404 though he was joking but no. He will count to three if he don't stop disturbing him. "1-..." Then the version of Error!sans left quickly before he even count.

"Serve your right." He smirked evilly as he continued his work which is, you know what it is. He watches you play with your puppy. "Soon... You'll be mine, my queen..." He whisper quietly as he close the portal with a evilly smile.

***

That night, you borrowed the book in the library and want to know about the deres. Thanks to Epic and Cross that they let you watched anime shows when you were hanging out with them, you were curious about the deres. You turn the pages and begin to read, you learned about Tsundere, Kuudere, Deredere and many more until you found out something that it is interesting but terrified.

YANDERE, that word you are terrified about. They looked innocent from the outside but the inside, yikes. They are very deadly, they might even killed their own love ones if they cannot have them. You really shoud be careful about your ending soon. You decide to learn more about it to know how to stop them or how to know if they act like one.

You were getting tired and don't realized you are already fall asleep. Someone entered to your room and give a kissed on your lip for seven minutes. You could feel it in your dream but thought it was only a dream as HE put a ring on your right index to show the Sanses who you belong to. "You're mine my love and I won't let anyone steal you away from me."

To Be Continued

Aqilah: My apologize for publish this late, I have no idea for this chapter but I'm glad i finally have this idea. I hope you enjoy and if there is ideas for the next chapter leave the comment down below so I continue this story daily except when it is school time. :')