Chapter 6

Things... Didn't go according to the plan, well kinda. The Sanses AUs somehow are arguing. It is 6 am in the morning and you just woke up by their loud screaming voices.

You went down stairs with you tired eyes and went to the living room to see them argument. "Guys... What's going on?" You yawned while stretching your arms.

They noticed that you're awake. You were about to rub your eyes but Blueberry stop you. "(Y/n), don't do that, come in the kitchen with me." He said as he brought you to the kitchen to wash your eyes.

Meanwhile, everyone death glare at him how he get your attention. Geno looks at them and sigh while he was been cuddles by Reaper. "Guys, can you stop doing that?" He asked them nicely.

"I agreed with him." Mecha said crossing his arms on his chest. Then he begins teased the others with a smirked. "You just woke up your soon-to-be-lover."

Some of them blushed when he said that. Some of them who are gays and non interested love in a-romantic-way laughs at them who have a crush on you.

"S–Shut up beach!" Swapfell cussed while death glares at Fresh who censor his cuss. "Frick you Fresh! "

Fresh just shrugged at him feeling like he doesn't care as long keep the innocent mind safe even though some of them not.

You and Blueberry just come back from the kitchen. You smiled and waved at them. "Morning guys!!" You said. They greeted you too as you notice that some of them are blushing.

"Um... Are they okay?" You asked the others pointing at the skeletons who are blushing. "Are they sick or something?"

Kin was about to answer your answer but Nightmare quickly replied before he does. "–No, (Y/n), we're not sick."

You nodded awkwardly at him. "Okay then, Nighty...?" You smile nervously giving him a nickname just for short. "So... What are you guys arguing about? Is there something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing..." Shattered lies looking away so you and the other won't see his blushes. "Feel... Uncomfortable..."

"Oh, I see, I'm pretty sure we'll try to get along, besides Sans is Sans right? You guys were supposed to get long by now so I'm gonna help you bond with the others." You said as you feel the determination in you. "Trust me!"

"Anyways, I made a schedule to in each times and day." You pulled out your paper. "So I can have fun with you guys instead of hearing: Guys it's mine turn to take of her."

"Bruh, that a genius! Cross won't have to snatch y–" Cross quickly covered Epic's mouth to stop him talking. You could her the meme addicted muffled by his best friend's hand.

You chuckles softly at him as you began to read your schedule. "First I'm going to hang out with..." Your face turned into shocked that one name you haven't seen before. "King... Multiverse?"

You don't remember putting that name in, heck you don't know who is. Everyone was shocked when they "I don't remember putting this in... Who is he, I thought there was one king which is." You pointed at Nightmare.

Ink understand you since you are confused, sure Nightmare is the king but king of nightmares only not Multiverse but surprise that how did he know or managed himself to get here.

"Let's forget that person. I remember I wrote Cross and Epic, it's their turn." You said pointing your paw at him. You watched Cross jumping around happily making you want to laugh at his childish.

Cross ran toward you and carried you up. "Let's go to my room! We're going to have a lot of fun!! WHOOOOO!!!!" He dashed to his room.

"Bruh! Wait for me!!" Epic runs to catch you two up. "Let's watch animes  together bruh!!!"