Chapter 5

After a month later, Ink had finally done making the AU just like you wanted. You were so cute back there until he almost puke. He pull out his phone and starting to call Blueberry and Dream to tell all of the Sanses AUs  that he made an AU.

He explains to them why he created it because you begged him in a cute way. Dream and Blueberry hum in replied and went to every AUs to tell them that the Sanses AUs will live in a new AU where they can bond each other.

The Sanses AUs including the villains are happy that they could meet you and try to win your heart before the others does. Meanwhile in the original Undertale, Classic packed his stuff inside his backpack.

While for you, you give the recipe book to Papyrus that you found it inside the box that it was next to the trash. It still looks good at least it's not in the trash bin.

The tall skeleton thanks to you. Now he can finally anything inside it. You chuckles how happy he is making you feel more happy. Classic went down stair and saw you laughing with his brother.

"Kid, let's go!" You heard Classic's voice as you turn around with a happy smile. "We don't wanna be late, so ya?"

You nods at him before hugs Papyrus since you will miss him so much. "I'm gonna miss you Papy." You said with a sad on your face.

"DON'T WORRY, (Y/N), I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" Papyrus said as he lead down and whispers to your wolf ear. "Also keep an eye on my brother, sometimes he is a lazybones."

You chuckles but nods at him. "Don't worry, Papy, I'll take care of him, I promise!" You said acting like a soldier. You held Classic's hand. "I'm ready! Let's go!!!" You said happily.

Classic is blushing that you touche his hand but trying to force what was he doing. You waves at Papyrus as Classic teleported away with you to the newest AU.

You looks around with a shocked on your face. It is so beautiful there, you can see the beautiful flowers, the sky is blue with some fluffy clouds and there's a huge house in front of you and him.

What is this big house called? Mansion? Yeah, I think it is! You thought as you let his hand go doesn't noticed that it makes him sad and run  into the doorstep.

You knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it. You heard a click from the door telling you it is unlocked and the person or a skeleton who is opening the door is Ink.

"Rainbow! Glad you made it!" Ink said as he hugs you. He looks at Classic who is jealous at him. He stick his rainbow tongue out to show him that he is mocking him.

Classic tries his best not to show his jealousy but Ink noticed him. He takes a deep in and out with a sigh. He just saw Ink smirked at him as you break the hug.

You didn't hear that he calls you rainbow because you are busy thinking what will happen to you one day when things went wrong. The blame will be on you. You gulp in fear but doesn't show your fear to them.

Ink told you and Classic to come in as they did. You surprised to see the skeletons who kidnapped a month ago. You quickly hides behind the original's back in fear. "Why are they here?" You whispers to him while pointing at the Bad Sanses.

"Don't worry, (Y/n), my brother and his friends won't harm you. We both made a deal each other. So no worries!" Dream said smiling at him while his both hands at his back.

"Your... Brother?" You look at him in confusion. "Whhhhaaaaa????" You blinked your eyes several times.

"Yep, he's my big twin brother!" He said as he pointed at them. "His name is Nightmare, that three skeletons are Horror, Dust and Killer."

"Oh... I see..." You said with a nervous smile on your face. You can feel them staring at you. You look at them and you are right, you can feel the lust in their eyes. It's creepy.

"Um... Nightmare, right?" You look at the black goop skeleton. "C-Can you stop looking at me like that, including those three?" You shuttered.

Nightmare just only smirked at you but doesn't look away. Oh how he loves your fear and how adorable you are when you are scare. You are too cute to be killed so that's why he want you to join him but you resisted.

You try to ignore his stare including his friends as you looks around the place. "Wow, Ink, you did this by your own?" You asked Ink.

"Yep! I did this for a month!" Ink said with a smile on his face. He noticed your expression that how impressive he is.

"I'm impressed that you did this like a month for a solo skeleton!" You said as you look at the other skeletons. "Also I really cannot wait to have fun with all of you!"

"Don't worry, kid. I'm sure things will be okay." Classic said petting your head. "We will not hurt each other or hurt you."

You smile happily and nod. "Okay, Classic! We're going to have a perfect day, and things will never change!"

To be continued