Chapter 13

You are having too much fun playing your puppy until you are so exhausted that you fall asleep on the wooden floor. Ink saw you sleeping on the floor with (Pet/n) who is next to you. He doesn't like to see you sleeping on the floor. It made him felt guilty so he carried you up to his room and laid you down on his bed.

He smiled and blushed at the same time that how cute you are when you sleep like this Before he leaves his room, he kissed your lip as he went out. You smiled warmly when he did that to you, like he is like a brother to you but you know he is not related.

You slowly wakes up in a woods which covered in snow. You gasped happily as you starting play the snow while you didn't know Dream is there watching you play with Nightmare of course who is next to the positive one. The Dreamtale brothers are annoyed that when they see each other. All they want to spent time alone with you.

A snowflake fall down from the sky and landed on your nose making you sneeze and fall down on the fluffy snow. You were surprise to see Dream and Nightmare are behind you and they are wearing their winter jackets. "Dream, Nighty, I didn't know you are here in my dream." You said as Dream help you up.

"Oh, we were curious how is your dream looks like." Nightmare said looking at you. "SO, you like snow?" He asked looking around the place as he watches you nod.

"You mean, love? I love snow a lot, it is cold, peaceful that made me fall sleep!" You corrected him with a warm smile on your face making Dream and Nightmare blushed. You giggles when you noticed that they are blushing in embarrassment. That is what you thought but you didn't know that they blushed because of your cute face.

They can admit themselves but they cannot say right in front you or anyone else. You giggles and starting to make a snowman. They are watching you making it as you are finally done making it. Then you throw a snowball at Dream's face making you giggles.

You watch him wipe his face as he smirked knowing that he will fight you back with the snowball as he did. You yelp and quickly dodge before it could hit your face then you two begin to play snowball fight. Nightmare watches you two play but he is on your side as the three of you begin to play.

***

You slowly wake up from your dream because someone is licking your face and you knew is it. You giggles as you sat up. "Morning to you too, (Pet/n!)" You smile warmly as you carried your puppy up as you watching him licking your face. "Stop! That's tickle!" You laughs as you kissed his forehead. "Who's a good puppy? Yes you are! Yes you are!" You snuggle his nose.

You take bath and wear your clothes in your room since (Pet/n!) woke you up at 5am in the morning. He is pretty excited for a walk actually, that dog is very special to you and you are glad that King Multiverse give this adorable puppy to you. You watching bark happily and running around you with his full energy. You laughs at him as he carried you up.

You walks toward the door and open it. You were busy looking at your puppy until your face turn around to see Horror waiting for you outside of your room. You yelp in surprise. "Oh my paw stick! Horror, you scared me!" You take a deep breath and out. You look at your puppy who is terrified seeing him. You look at the crackhead who is chuckling darkly.

"Sorry but I cannot help, you are so cute when you are scared." He said or more like a tease. You pout at him as you sigh. "Anyways, it is my turn isn't it?" He asked you waiting your answer and hoping you don't forget. You nods at him as he smile at you. The crackhead grabs your hand and bring you to an AU which is less scary.

He does like to see you scare but he doesn't love when something make you terrified like he accidentally did to your poor little puppy. Horror brings you around the AU as he thought making you more happy, so he decided to bring you to the carnival. You never been there before, not even once.

You were too excited as you begin to run to explore that place, leaving Horror behind who was panicking if some bad things could happen. He begins to chase to you. Your puppy bark happily while watching you running around on your arms. You and Horror begin to play games in the carnival. You felt it is only a minutes but it was getting late and you two were having so much fun for hours.

You earn so many toys in each games and you cannot carried them because they are too big. You need Horror's help for that. You watched him using his magic to carried them up and bring them to their mansion. While you two are heading back home, King Multiverse is stalking you again, just to keep you and your puppy safe.

To be continued

Aqilah: Very sorry for the late published because I have no ideas left for this chapter. But I'm pretty sure I think I might have one. I hope you enjoy.