Chapter 14

Warning: A disturbing chapter, Yandere & lesbian

Note: First time doing the lesbian one, usually I did this on roleplay not making my own, don't like those three then I suggest you to wait for the next chapter.

***

You made a new friend, which is a girl. Her name is Amanda.

(Ps: Change it if your name is Amanda)

She is a beautiful and extraordinary human. She's pretty taller than you and older than you. You really love her beautiful red dress. You really want to touch it but she does not love to see her dress dirty but since you're her friend. She allows you.

"Wow, so soft!" You said as you rubbed the soft fabric on your cheek making her yelp in embarrassment that you might show accidentally show her underwear right in front of the public.

You saw her blushed in embarrassment and you stop. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" You apologize as you drop it. "I didn't make you embarrassed in front of everyone!" You look down in a shame.

You felt a hand on your cheek as you looked at Amanda. "It's okay, (Y/n), you're just so innocent puppy, you really need to know more about human stuffs." She said with a blushed on her cheeks. She hugs you and pull you close to her chest.

You were wondering why she is blushing all of the sudden, was she sick? You look at the taller and touch her forehead to check if she's sick. Amanda noticed your expression. She kissed your forehead.

"Don't worry, (Y/n), I'm not sick. It's just... Feeling hot." She lied the last sentence. The truth is she wants to keep you all by herself, not anyone else even your crush if you have one.

You nods at her as she hugs you close to him. You hear your phone ring in your pocket as you took it out and slide the call. "Hello?" You looked at it instead putting it on your wolf ears.

"Rainbow, where are you? You haven't come back in 4 hours since morning." It was Ink, he was worried about you since you woke up so early and actually want to bring your puppy for a walk until you met Amanda. "We are worried for you."

"Sorry Ink! I forgot to write a not on refrigerator that I was talking (Pet/n) a walk until I met this beautiful girl, she's older than me!" You said happily with a warm smile. "She's pretty tall, beautiful and cute too!"

When Ink heard you what you said, he doesn't like Amanda when you compliment her. "Oh, really?" Ink asked playing along and try not to get angry or jealous as he heard you hummed in reply.

"Um... Can you go back home quickly? This is not an emergency but..." He was embarrassed to say that he wanted to spend time with you more even though he already did yesterday. Or more like want to keep you safe from her, he might not know if she's a lesbian.

"Oh, okay, Inky! I'll be there in a seconds!" You said as you hang out. You looked at Amanda. "I better go now Amanda, I'll see you tomorrow, if you have time." You carried your puppy up.

"Of course, darling, I do have much time to spend with you." Amanda flirt with you and though she can make you blushed but you're innocent you don't. She watches you waves at her goodbye before teleported away.

She went back home and starting to think about you in her room. "Omg, (Y/n)! You're so cute that I want to make you mine!!" She buried her face and scream that she really obsessed with you. "She's so cute! She's so cute! She's so freaking cute!!!!"

Meanwhile, at the Sanses's mansion.

You hugs the Sanses who are worried for you and though you might not come back home. "Guys, it's only 4 hours, at least it's not sunset." You said kissing their forehead. "But I missed you too."

"You should have told us in the first place!" Blueberry whines as he hugs your arm and his cheekbone is on yours as he begin rubs. "We would be there for you like a bodyguards!!"

You sighed as you looked at then warmly. "Alright, I won't do it again. I promise." You put Blueberry's head. "I'll never do it again."

The Sanses smiled on you and promise to keep you safe from the outside of danger, whether they love you in a romantic way or not, they will protect you no matter what.

At night, King Multiverse is in your room explain that Amanda was planing to kidnap you. You though it was a joke and don't believe him. He has no evidence to prove you that she's trying to kill you up, that's what he thought.

"Ppftt- Don't worry, King Multiverse, she's a nice friend and she won't kidnap me or harm me." You kissed his cheekbones making him blushed and worry for you. "Don't worry, I'll be okay. Go to sleep, alright?"

"Alright my Queen..." He kissed you on the lip and pull away. "Goodnight, and sweet dreams." He said watching your head laid down on the pillow. He tucks you with the warm blanket and watches you fall asleep.

King Multiverse teleported to his place. He went to the kitchen grabs the knife. He will not allow her to steal his Queen away from him. He looks at it as he smirked evilly. Error404 was awake and saw his brother was holding a knife.

"Bro, what the heck are you doing? Are you trying to kill yourself that you cannot have your queen?" He asked King Multiverse with a tiny worry look.

"Kill myself? More like someone is going to die tonight..." King Multiverse said as he teleported to Amanda's house. He slowly walks to her bedroom and twist the door knob and surprised that she's not there. "Where is that ****ing lesbian?" He whispers under his breathe.

He keep searching around the place and found the basement. He noticed the door is lock and he used his teleportation to go in. His eyes were wide in shocked that, not Amanda wants to kidnap you.

He thought that she wants to kill you because he thought that she was jealous of you but no, that lady was playing to keep you as her pet since you're a werewolf.

She has a cage, collar for a dog more like for you and she has something in the box which is a disturbing toys. He growls angrily at her. "That sneaky *****, she was trying to keep my queen all by herself..."

"Of course..." He heard her voice as he turn around and glare at Amanda. "She's so cute, adorable werewolf, god. I really want to keep her all by myself as my pet, that way her pathetic friends won't save her including you..."

King Multiverse starting to attack her as the lady dodges his attack. "You think you can defeat, oh please... I may be looks like a human but, I am actually a witch..." She turns herself a witch. "I'll get her next time, and she will be mine!" Then she has disappeared.

To be continued

Aqilah: Welp, this chapter now is a bit- I mean... Very disturbing than I expected, I even cringe out. I hope you enjoy and sorry for not making a good one, I promise the next chapter will be friendly.