Chapter 7

You walks to Lust's room and knocked the door. "Lust! Oh Lust! It's your turn to hangout with me!" You calls his name as he opens the door and smile at you.

"Really~ Darling?" He gasped in shocked it is his turn but smirked at you. "Come in, hun." He told you to come in as you did. Meanwhile, Cross is overprotective with you because he is scary that he might do something is inappropriate.

He put his non existent ear on the door, trying to hear if that pervert did it to you. "Lust, what are you– EEEEEPPPP!!!!" He hears your scream as he quickly burst the door and shocked that Lust...

He trying to force you wearing some cute outfit and it's appropriate way. Lust looks at Cross with a 'what' on his face. "What the heck are you doing, Cross? Can't you see I'm trying to force her to wear this cute outfit?"

Cross stood silent and just closed the door with a blushed. He sighed in relief that you are okay but that was unexpected. He just walks away in blushed.

Meanwhile, you looked at the mirror that Lust force you to wear it. It is pretty cute, just to be honest. "Hah, now you look beautiful!" He said looking proud of himself.

The sleeves are pretty long to the ground but you'll get used to it. "I love it! Thank you, Lust!" You thanks him with a smile on your face.

"Nah-ah, darling~, I still haven't haven't finish with you yet." He said shaking his index finger telling you that he wasn't satisfied enough. "I have to fix your hair, yours is pretty mess."

"Hey! I'm not that mess enough!" You pout at him cutely making Lust blushed and tries to control his true self. You cross your arms and look away.

The pervert grabs the brush and brushes your hair. "I want to make it soft like a pillow! That way I can cuddle you!" He said doesn't realized what was he saying.

You blinked your eyes that how awkward he said. "Oh... Okay?" You said standing still while he brushed your (f/c) hair. After few minutes later, he finished brushing you and pet your hair.

"There, you look more fabulous my dear, but still. It need more accessories." He said making you like: oh no.

***

It was 1 hour and 30 minutes and you are having fun with Lust, playing dress up with him. You are curious, he said that he's a pervert but he's actually not. Maybe you should never judge a book by its cover.

"Thank you Lust! It was fun!" You said giving him a kiss on his cheekbone making him blushed purple. "Now... I have to see." You pulled out your note. "... Oh! It's Error!"

"Hun, you better careful with him, he might hurt you if you annoy him too much." He warned you as he kissed your nose. "Be careful, okay?"

You nods at him as you want outside while still wearing that Lust forced you. Epic looks at Lust with a bruh on his face.

"Bruh, I thought you going to make out with her." He said as Lust rolled his pupils at him. "I even bring you a ****** so she won't get pregnant."

"I'd rather myself to hide my true self instead showing to her. She might hate me if I did it to her anyway." He said as he walks away from him leaving Epic with a bruh on his face.

Meanwhile, you went to find Error. You search for him around the mansion but you still couldn't find him. While you are searching, you bumped into Ink. "Oof! Sorry Ink!" You apologize while rubbing your forehead.

Ink helps you up and accepted your apologies. "Nah, it's okay, I should be careful too." He said, rubbing his back skull with a blushed on his face. "Anyways, what are you looking for?"

"Have you seen, Error?" You asked him. "I've been for him everywhere but no sign of him."

The artist skeleton noticed that you are wearing a cute outfit making him more blushed but snapped out of it. "Ah, he's in his room, right over there." He pointed at the door where the destroyer is.

"Thanks Ink!" You thanks him giving a kiss on his cheekbone and walk away to Error's room leaving him faint to the ground because of your cuteness.

Error was making a doll for you and he hopes you love it. A door knock making him growls and shouted. "Who's there!?"

"U-Um... (Y/n)?" He was shocked that the person he yelled was you. "Sorry that I disturb you, I'll go with someone else then."

He quickly run to the door and opens it. "Sorry kid, I thought it was someone else." He chuckles nervously with a nervous smile. "Please, come in."

You walked in his room making Error sighed in relief like he is afraid that you changed your mind. You sat on his bed looking around his room. "So... What should we do?"

"... Do you want to make puppet?" He asked looking at you with a tiny blushed. "I-If you want."

"Oh I would love to!!" You said happily jumping off of his bed. "Teach me! Teach me! I want to know how to make one!!"

This make Error so happy. He never felt like this in century until you came. He prepared his tools and his strings and put down on the floor. You sat next to him and watch him making the puppet.

You begin to follow Error's instructions but it wasn't go well. Error saw you made a teddy bear but it was funny but cute.

"Um... I may or may not making my teddy bear." You chuckles softly as you show him your masterpiece. "I accidentally put his one eye at the back."

You show the other eye making Error chuckles. "I made my teddy bear a full 360° view of the world." You laughs cutely making him laugh when you said that words.

"I wanna show the others about this!" You said and was about to leave but Error stops you. He gave you his doll of you and you love it. "Thank you, Error!" You kissed his cheekbone and leaving him blushed.

To be continued