Chapter 1

You blinked your eyes after Sans explained that there are more of him. "Oh... Okay. That is unexpected to see." You chuckles nervously while your face is sweat.

"OH MY STAR! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!" The blue skeleton said with his blue star eyes as he starting to pinch your cheeks. You just chuckles in replied and let him pinch you.

"Blue, cut it out! You're hurting her!" Sans or Classic that you have to call him that or else the other might get confuse dragged him gently away from you.

"OH SORRY..." Blueberry looks down with a sad on his face. He is afraid if he hurt you that much.

You smiled. "It's okay, it's not even that hurt." You told him. "Anyways, I'm (Y/n), what is your name?"

"IT IS I, THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY!!!" You were shocked that he act like the original Papyrus but you don't care because he is too cute like a puppy!

"The name's Outer, it was nice to meet you, kid." Outer said while shake your hand– more like a paw. "Your paw is big than I thought."

"It's because I'm a werewolf." You said with a smile. "You know, half of human and half of wolf." Then you looks at the version of edgy Sans. "And you are?"

"The name's Fell, it's... Really nice to meet you too, kid." Fell said while crossing his arms with his dull face looking at you.

"It's nice to meet you too!" You smiled and starting to shake his hand his hand but a shocking like thunder through your paw as you quickly pull away. "What was that!?" You blow your paw with a tiny tear on your left eye.

Fell laughs like a maniac and show a buzzer on his hand. "A buzzer on the hand trick, isn't that funny?" He smirked.

"Fell!" Outer scolded him. "It's not even the funny! You know that thing could kill someone!"

The edgy Sans just rolled his eyes at him. He doesn't care at him but he felt bad that he hurt you. Outer sigh at him and apologize to you for his friend's action.

Blueberry grabs your paw. "DON'T WORRY, (Y/N). I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!" He said as he heal your paw.

You thanks him and give him a kiss on his forehead as a reward. You really love kissing someone's cheeks and foreheads to someone whether they like or not.

Blueberry blushed and smile at you. Classic pet your head since he is jealous somehow. He doesn't know why. Why are you so special to him? He has lots of questions in his mind.

You giggles softly how comfortable he petting you. You realized since you want to meet all of the Sanses AUs. "Classic, can I meet the others too? I really want to know every AUs!"

"Sure, kid. But you have to stick with me because there are more than thousand of AUs that you might need to be careful." He said after he stopped petting your head. "Like I explained to you, not all of us are nice."

You nodded at him with a curious on your face. "Okay!" You said. Classic hold your paw and looks at his friends.

"Let's meet Ink first. Blue, can you meet us there?" He asked the little skeleton.

"ON IT!" He said as he teleported you and the other to the Doddle Sphere. "INK! ARE YOU HERE?"

No answered from Blueberry's friend. He call him again but no answer. "HE'S PROBABLY DOING HIS JOB." He said while his hand on his hip. "I'LL CALL HIM." He pull out his phone and starting to call him.

Meanwhile, Ink was battling with Error and then he has a call from Blueberry. "Hello, Blue. I'm sorry but I have a fight with Error, I'll call you back later!" He quickly end call and starting to attack the destroyer.

Blueberry told the other that Ink is battling with Error. You pout cutely that you  cannot meet with him. Outer notice your expression how cute it is.

"Hey kid, it's alright. You can meet the other Sans." Outer said, cheering you up. "How about we'll go to my AU, while we waiting for Ink."

You nodded as Outer brought you and the other to his AU. You gasp in shocked you beautiful the sky is. "Wow... It's so beautiful!!!" You sat on the ground while watching the sky.

"Beautiful indeed." He said as he stared at the sky as he sat next to you. Classic, Fell and Blueberry sat down too while watching it.

After few minutes later, Blueberry got a call from Ink. "INK ARE YOU DONE?" He asked him.

"Actually... I need your help... Please?" Ink asked him while he was hanging upside down. "Error got me and I'm stuck with his strings and Dream came here to save me but Nightmare and his gang came and stop Dream..."

"OH..." Blueberry ended call as he sat up. "I HAVE TO GO, INK AND DREAM NEED ME." He told them as he teleported to where his friends is.

You yawn since you are very tired even though it's only an hour. You fall asleep on Outer's shoulder. Outer notice that you fall asleep as he carried you.

"Take good care of her, Outer. Don't let any bad Sanses steal her away from us." Classic said as he teleported away after Fell left already before you fell asleep.

Outer walked to his town and brought you to his home while he doesn't know someone was watching him. He smirked and teleported away to tell his boss.

To be continued