Chapter 10

You were watching the necklace on your desk and wondering who give it to you. It's a crown and though it was Nightmare but at the same time thought it was Ink since its rainbow crown.

It is pretty beautiful to be honest. You decided to wear it and went outside from your room until you could hear their yelling at Ink. You were curious why did they yell at him so you decided to check it out.

"You freaking kiss her!?" Cross looks completely shocked at him and felt jealousy. Epic pet his back. "Dude, that is not fair!"

Ink just smirked at the other Sanses AUs. "I guess I got her kiss!" He laughs at them. The others really want to kill him until they noticed you from Ink's back.

"What's all the yelling again?" You smiled while crossing your arms. You are not angry at them since anger won't solve anything. "Is because of the kiss?"

The others nod you. You chuckles at them. "Alright, I'll give you guys my kisses. That will be fair." When you said those words, some of them run away because they don't like kisses that much, some of them blushed and some of them just like: okay sure. Why not?

You begins to kiss their foreheads or the cheekbones and sometimes on their non existent lips because of an accident again. You chuckles and blushed at the same time. Then you realized that it's Fell's turn.

You saw Fell who is about to leave the mansion but you called his name that it is his turn to hangout with you. He looks at you and he signal you to follow him outside using his head. You smiled happily as you begin to follow him.

He brought you to his AU which made you creep out how edgy they are. It's Underfell after all version of the original Undertale. He bring you to Grillby's and sat on the seat.

You sat next to him. Fell ordered two chips and with mustard on them. Grillby nods at him and serve the foods to him. The edgy skeleton give the French fries to you. You could feel that your mouth is drooling.

You begins to eat up. You looks French fries but not with mustard. You have try mustard before but still taste delicious, you cannot waste it. While you were eating, you didn't know that Fell is watching you eating the food like you and him are dating.

He had plan this from the start. Things turns very well after all. You and him ate the French fries together until the food is gone. You and him went outside from Grillby's and went back to the mansion. It's still early and soon it is Blueberry's turn.

You decide to spend time with him more in the library room. He doesn't like reading but you read it for him which made him happy. After one hour later, it is Blueberry's turns. You waves goodbye at him and went to find the magnificent Blueberry.

You looked around the mansion, you couldn't find him anywhere. You ask Abyss if he saw Blueberry. Abyss told him that the blue skeleton went outside to buy some stuffs. You were kinda sad that you couldn't spend time with him. Maybe later.

You checked the list and it's... His turn. You looks at Abyss and show your list. You pointed his name. "Hangout with me!" You pout at him playfully.

He chuckles at you childish behavior and bring you to his room. He told to his on his bed. You followed him and sit on the bed. You watches him pulling out the thick book. He begins to show you about the AUs and the others characters information as such Sanses, Papyruses and many more characters.

He even told you about what Nightmare did to him for a very long time ago that he kidnapped him and tortured him but he was lucky that Mecha help him up and escape from that castle. You felt for him that Nightmare locked him up for 7 days? Was it?

At least maybe you can change Nightmare and the other bad Sanses into good, you pretty sure they're naughty not evil. You are pretty sure. From the outside, they looked evil but you know from the inside they're kind.

It just they are having a hard time with their past, all villains like that, they have reasons why and you couldn't blame them. Those people who tortured them is the one to blame.

Abyss shows the other AUs that you haven't meet before until the pictures that caught your attention. "Wait, stop turning the page." You told him to stop. He looks confused at you but stop.

"... No... It can't be, who are they?" You looked completely shocked when you saw the five skeletons that you saw on the windows like days ago. You begins to read the information about Alphatale. "How come I didn't know about this, and why Ink doesn't let me see them?"

"Maybe he was scared that they might have hurt you. These five Sanses are the strongest than all of us, even Nightmare cannot defeat him, not even Error as well." He explains to you. "Some of us might have fear, the King Of Multiverse, King Multiverse."

"So like he rules the AU?" You asked him.  You look at the page. "I thought... Nightmare is the ruler of the Multiverse. He's the king."

"King of fear." He corrected you. "He may be a king but he only rules the negative, fear and nightmare while for King Multiverse, he's the rule of all of us and he's not one of the kind."

"Oh... Does he has a bad past?" He shook his head at you as a reply. "Then... How he's like that?"

"There is not much about him, so we might not know him very well, including his brothers..." Abyss then closed the book. "Anyways, it's pretty late, you should go and take a bath."

"Aw man, I have so many questions to ask..." You whined pouting at him crossing your arms. He chuckles at you and rubs your hair.

"Save it for another day, kid." He said as you sighed and went outside from his room. Meanwhile, King Multiverse watching you from the portal, he smiled that you wear his present and close it before someone could see him.

To be continued