Chapter 4

You stand in front of those two skeletons. "You guys stop fighting!" You told them. "You know violence won't solve anything! It's not even an answer or a question."

The skeletons looks at her. "Violence leads you to nowhere. If you guys be friends with each other I'm sure the AUs will be safe instead you guys creating and destroying a lot."

Ink was surprised what you said as he looks at Error. Error does the same time as Ink. You grabs the hands and was about to shake but Error quickly pull away.

"... I have a phobia." Error said holding his hand that you touch. You blinked in confused what he said, didn't he touch you? That's not even a phobia.

"... Okay?" You don't care at all. You looks at Ink and Error. "Come on guys, truce?"

"I already made a truce but HE broke it!" Error shouted at Ink making Ink confused. "You such a goldfish Ink!"

Ink just chuckles nervously. "Sorry...?"  He smiled nervously. "I don't remember as usual."

You sigh at them. "Maybe you guys try to be friends each other while trying your best not to destroy or creating?" You told them. "Maybe if you do that, I'll give you a kiss!"

Ink and Error looks at you with a shocked then looks each other. "Deal!" They both said in unison.

You chuckles at them. That should do it! You smiled at them. "Ah, now that's a good friend! I'm pretty sure you'll get use to it!"

Error and Ink glare at each other and looks at you with a smile on their face. "Of course we WILL." They said in unison. You can feel their sarcastic tone but you ignored it anyways.

"Okay good! And can I go back to Classic?" You asked with a smile on your face waiting for them to bring you back to him.

***

"Kid!" Classic quickly hugs you. "Oh my star, you're okay!" He was very worried about you since you got kidnapped by the Murder Time Trio. "Are you hurt? Did they do something to you?"

You shake your head as a no. "They didn't hurt me, they just... Force me to join them but I resisted then they locked me up in the dungeon for like minutes then the Star Sanses show up and help me escaped." You explains.

Classic sigh in relieved. "I'm glad you're okay, kid." He said petting your head. He thanks Ink for saving him and a little bit of thanks to Error too.

"Classic, can I meet the others please? I wanna know more!" You begging him while your tail is wagging. Classic thinks first if he wants himself to let see the others but he's afraid if he let you go by your own like just now.

"Sure kid." He agree. "BUT like I said, you have to stick with me, k?" He said making you nodded at him. "Good."

You hold his hand as Ink teleported you and your friends to the doodle spheres. "Alright! Which AU you want to meet?" The artist asks you.

You hum while looking at the paper for you to choose as you pointed at it that you want to meet. Few hours later after meeting the AUs, it was fun and some of them are funny, serious, scary and cute!

You were also blushed when they teased or flirting at you but you felt something that Ink hasn't show all of the AUs yet, maybe he'll show next time?

It was fun to meet and make some new friends as long they doesn't hurt you or kidnap you. That's what matters. You stares at the AUs and thinking since some of them don't get a long each other why don't you ask Ink to make ONE AU, that the Sanses can communicate with them?

You tapped Ink's clothes making him looks at you. "What is it, (Y/n)?" He asks you as you begin to explains to him. He was shocked when you want him to create an AU just for the Sanses AUs to bonding together.

Error and Classic are also surprised too. You really want to make an AUs in peace. No harm, no violence just only cupcakes and rainbows. That is what in your mind.

"I don't know, (Y/n). Are you sure about this?" Ink looks at you with a worry on his face because they might get you so much attention than he does soon.

You nods at him. "Yes! Please?" You looks at him with a cute puppy face making him blush rainbow. "Pretty please, Inky?" You wag your tail like a puppy.

Inky!? The other two skeletons were surprised that you named him that. Welp, this will be unfair when the others will arrive and seeking for attention.

Ink couldn't take it anymore but says: "Yes!" To you. You are too cute making him want to have fun alone time with you. "But you have to wait in a month since it'll might take awhile to finish it."

You smiled happily and thanks Ink for agreeing her idea. You cannot wait for the next month. "Yahoo!!!" You raised your hands to the sky childishly making them chuckles.

Meanwhile, a skeleton just saw you and curious that you are NOT a human but a monster with has a wolf ears. You got his attention and he never felt love before after he was created by his brother.

He sat on his throne while thinking that you interesting you are that he can feel a tiny love which is not a Lot Of Violence growing in his soul and can feel the fuzzy in his mind. He cuss under his breathe how interesting you are and forcing about something.

To be continued

Adding one Sans: Infected!sans.

I know I wasn't supposed to add any Sanses but since he's from Alphatale, why not putting him in. It was rarely to see all of them except Error404 in Wattpad so why not putting them in as well?