Akito

Chapter 2:
"I didn't think you'd see me so soon." I say as our guest enters my room. I remain seated against the wall gazing up at him with a smile.

"Forgive me." He bows down onto his hands and knees, his head lowered in shame. "I hope I didn't upset you." My smile fades.

"Tell me, Zero. Where did you go?" Zero picks his head up and sits up straight. "It was obviously of some importance if you left with no notice."

"I was summoned by my household." I stand up in silence. "Did you find him Lord Akito? The kid you've been searching for." I move my head to my left silently, sparing him a glance.

"What makes you think I'd tell you? Even if I had." I look away. "You're a traitor. Or have you forgotten?" I ask appearing behind him, grabbing the back of his neck. He winces in pain as I tighten my grip. "You're lucky I even allowed you to remain here-"

"Akito wait!" I slam him against the wall.

"Get out of my sight and return to your household. I have no use for you anymore."

"Akito they won't take me back. I've been with you for so long they'll send me away-"

"Well that's too bad then." I cross my arms as the guards enter my room. "Maybe you should have thought of that before leaving." They grab him and he begins to yell out for me.

"Akito please! You must understand! I didn't mean to offend you!" His voice fades gradually and I sigh.

"That was boring." I mumble as one of my servants enters the room.

"Lord Akito, Everything has been cleaned." I face her.

"And Juno?"

"He's still in shock. He hasn't said anything. He's cornered himself in the room we've put him in now."

"Show me." I follow her to the control room within my estate where I have them pull up the camera in Junos room. I had him removed from handcuffs once they took him in their. They zoom in and Juno is sitting just as she said. "Hm." I glance at the other cameras but back at Junos as he manages to stand. He picks himself up little by little, leaning on the wall for support as he moves toward the sink and looks at himself in the mirror. He realizes his eyes aren't the same anymore and examines his neck, covering his mouth slowly in realization of what he's become.

"Sir?" I remain silent as he clenches onto the sink but then punches the mirror without a seconds thought. "What would you have us do?"

"Nothing." I reply turning away. "I'm going in."

Juno:
I don't understand any of this. So much is rushing through my mind, it's making my head hurt so much. I can't say anything.. I can't think straight.. I just.. I can't think of anything other than Kai. It's my fault. If I wasn't so stupid..

I stare at my reflection in the mirror seeing that my eyes are just like Akito's.. Then what I remember is right. He bit me and he killed me..
So then.. He's a vampire?
He killed us both but brought us back?
Kai's eyes were just like this before..
Before Akito killed him.
Why am I here?
Who is Akito?
What does he want?

I slam my fist into the mirror, shattering it into a million pieces, glass falling to the ground beside me.
My knuckles bleeding slowly as the door to the room I'm in opens. Akito stepping inside and shutting it behind him.
I don't know why but my anger overpowers me and so I grab a glass shard and tackle Akito to the ground point the glass shard at his neck.

"Why did you do it?!" I yell grabbing the tie he wears with his buttoned down black shirt. "Why did you kill him?!" Akito's eyes meet mine but there's no fear in them. There's no emotion in them at all which bothers me. So my eyes move to his mouth but he isn't smiling either. He's monotone. I tighten my grip on the glass, cutting me palm in the process. "What do you want with me?! Huh?! What did you do to me?!"