Recollection

"Is he going to be okay?" I stand by the doorway, my arms crossed as Maxis sits beside Juno. He checks his temperature, his heart rate, and checks his blood levels.. He's been here for about an hour, asking me what happened and why I didn't call anyone. I hold myself tightly as he sighs.

      "I can get him something to clear his system. He has a fever and he needs to feed when he wakes up or it'll only make it worse." He faces me in his chair. "Zero, Lex, Dino, and Rich are in the same boat his Juno. However, they're awake."

      "Then-"

      "Wait Akito." Maxis pauses catching my attention. You have to remember they didn't intend for this to happen. I'm not saying for you to let them get away with it but don't kill them." I remain silent and keep my eyes on Juno. "I'll take care of those four if it helps-"

       "No.. I'll deal with them." I sigh brushing a hand through my hair.

       "Are you sure?" I nod shutting my eyes as I sink to the floor. "Akito, you don't have to. It's okay."

      "Maxis..What was it?" I whisper meeting his eyes now. "What did he take?"

      "Well, it was a mixture of weed and a liquid drug known as GHB. From what I was able to gather, Rich got it from someone on the bad side of town."

     "Felix's side?" He shakes his head. "Then whose?"

     "Hunter territory apparently."

     "That fucking idiot." I mumble in annoyance. Maxis sighs standing.

       "I'll have them waiting in the throne room for you. I'll have my nurse inject the sedative for Juno while you take care of them." I nod and he walks past me, exiting the room. I walk over to Juno, who remains unconscious, and place my hand over his forehead.

     "I'll be back." I whisper hoping he can hear me. "I love you."

•••
     I sit upon my throne in the throne room in silence as Lex, Zero, Dio and Rich stand before me. I watch them and by their expressions, they're terrified. They know what they did.. They just don't know what id do. All they assume is that it'll be bad..

     "Lord Akito..". Rich speaks up. "I take full responsibility for everyone here."

     "Rich?" Lex whispers trying to stop him but he keeps going so no one else can get a word in.

    "I'm the one who got the blunts from the Hunters side of town. If you're going to punish any of us punish me."

    "Rich no-"

    "Akito, Don't listen to him. I'm the one who let Juno smoke it. I told him not to but I never bothered stopping him. I should have so punish me, not them." Zero says next fast paced. He's nervous.. "Plus it was in my room, so if you're going to punish anyone punish me-"

     "Lex and I encouraged him as well we didn't stop-" They continue trying to protect one another and I sit back in my chair as they ramble.
Maxis said not to kill them.. But I never planned to.

     "We're so sorry-" They're scared because they think I'd go that far.. I would have.. But.. I wasn't going to. "Please forgive-"

      "Can you shut up already." I finally speak up, and they immediately get quiet. Awaiting my answer. "The weed was laced with GHB and Vervain. However the vervain used, didn't effect you guys. However, The Vervain did effect Juno when it mixed with the weed and GHB. Which is why, he's laying unconscious."

     "Unconscious?" Zero whispers in disbelief. Rich brings his hands to his head in regret and Lex places a hand over her mouth. "His pure blood can't get it out of his system?"