Senate

It's the next day. I haven't seen Akito since last night but something tells me he's back to normal since there aren't anymore dead bodies or power outages.
It's 10am and I decide to walk around but as I enter the main hall at the front of the estate I'm stopped by Rinka.

"What did you do?" She asks grabbing me by the collar of my shirt. I meet her eyes. "What did you say to Lord Akito? Hm?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I reply as the main doors open. She doesn't seem to notice though. "I advise you let me go."

" I don't answer to the likes of you. Pureblood or not."

"Aristocrats are to obey pureblood requests." She looks at the doorway in shock, immediately letting me go and bowing.

"Lord Mason! Im so sorry. Please forgive me." I glance at him as he sighs.

"Raise child." She does as he says. "Tell Lord Akito I've arrived." She disappears and he looks my way next. "You must be Juno." He walks over holding his hand out. "Im Lord Mason. Senate Member."I look down at his hand already telling that hes going to be a problem, I turn away beginning to walk away. Akito appears infront of me, stopping me. I look up at him in shock to see him.

"Pardon his rudeness." Akito says to him. "It's good to see you've arrived." He says walking past me and shaking his hand. "I didn't expect you to visit."
I look down at my hands. "Juno." I look up and back at him. "Go see Maxis." I glance at Mason and back at Akito.
I guess it worked.. He's not angry. He's calm.

"Akito your estate is even better than the last time I was here." I disappear and reappear in the throne room, heading to the hidden room above Akitos throne and I lay there as they enter.

"So what brings you here if you don't mind me asking." Akito sits on his throne and Mason sits on the other that was brought out for him.

"You're straight to the point aren't you."

Akito:
"Sending an informant that I don't particularly like is obvious." I sense Juno above us.

     "You're smart Akito. I give you that." I remain silent leaning back in my chair. "Your mother would be glad to see you with her quick mind."

      "Mm." I raise my head.

     "I hope you don't mind but I'd like to remain here for a few days. Plus, I'd like to speak to Juno. Him being family head and all it's only natural." He pauses. "I also came here because I heard you were.. unwell."

     "Do I seem unwell to you?" Mason let's out a small smile.

      "I know you don't like me Akito but there's no reason to be hostile."
Mason was my parents close friend. Always being their for me when I needed it.. Hanging out and playing pool with my dad.. But he was a traitor too. He believes I killed them too.. The whole Senate does. "I was friends with your parents after all."

     "I'm sorry to inform you Senator but they're dead. Your relationship with them is irrelevant to me." I say standing walking over to my desk, grabbing a glass of wine. "And this is just my personality. You'll have to get over it." I take a sip of my drink as one of the servants enter the room. "Show Lord Mason his chambers."

     "This way Senator." Mason stands sparing me a glance of curiosity before he departs. Once they're gone I take another sip and sigh.

     "How long are you going to stay up there?" Juno remains silent. "Didnt I tell you to go see Maxis?"

     "Why is he here?" Juno dangles his legs on the edge.

      "To pry his way." I mumble taking another sip. I glance up at him but he seems distraught. "What's wrong?" He shakes his head.