Stability

Juno lays asleep in my bed. It's 10am and I haven't left my room yet. As to why, I'm not sure. I place a hand on my neck.. Or perhaps I do know.

"Don't cry for my sake."
Why does he care so much? He should hate me. Despise me just like everyone else. Yet, he doesn't.
I shake my head, getting out of my chair and exit my room.

"Lord Akito!" Lilah runs toward me handing me a binder. "Here's that list of hunters you asked for. They're the last remaining ones of those that attacked you 4 years ago."

"How did you mange to gather this information?" I ask her as we walk toward the throne room.

"Well some tech guys helped me by looking at the footage of those we didn't kill. It was pretty easy after that." I remain silent as I take a seat on my throne and look at the binder.

"Akito we have a problem." The Chief of guards for my estate enters the room hurriedly.

    "What is it now?" I ask in annoyance, still looking through the binder.

    "Sir, Bash has arrived." I look up at him quickly coldly. He lowers his head in shame. "He came unannounced last night."

    "Indeed I did." Bash enters the room with a smile on his face. "Hello Cousin. It's been quite a long time, wouldn't you agree?" I slam my binder shut and hand it off to Lilah.

    "Leave us." I say to everyone around us. They do as told and Bash moves closer. "What brings you here?" I ask him as he smiles again. "You know I don't care for unwelcome guests."

   "I figured I'd stop by and say hello." He takes a seat in a chair. "It's been Four years since we've seen each other. I'm sure you missed me dear cousin."
I remain silent, watching him closely. "Rumor has it that there's another pure blood in this estate. Might I ask who?"

    "That's none of your concern." I sigh. "Yet you already know. Don't you?"

    "Well of course. Juno Driscoll.. An interesting vampire indeed."

    "You'll stay away from him."

    "Will I?" I glare at him as he smirks. "He seems to be your new toy. He must be tasty. Am I correct?" I appear infront of him grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and he puts his hands up in surrender.

     "No need for hostility I was simply joking. You needn't worry about me." I let go and turn away. "I'd love to introduce myself though if you don't mind."

    "I don't care. How long are you planning to stay anyways?"

    "That's to be announced. I'm working."
I look back in curiosity. "Seems the senate is questioning as to where your loyalty lyes Akito. You'd best behave."

Juno:
I wake up slowly, let all of the events from last night pour into me slowly. I manage to get up and flood them out as I stand and gaze at the laundry basket to see the blood filled sheets that Akito out there from last night. I shake my head and look at the dresser where my vape is from last night as well. I sigh grabbing it and exit Akitos room, walking past several guards and others as I take a hit and head toward my room.

    "Oh Bash!! How are you?" I see a vampire standing by my door with a girl with light brown hair speaking to him in excitement. I take another hit and pay no mind to them, reaching for the doorknob.

    "I'm good and you?" He says to her flirtatiously moving in the way.

    "Excuse me." I mumble in annoyance. He glances over at me in concern.

    "I'm sorry was there something you needed?" He asks noticing my irritation.

    "You're in the way." He looks at the door and then back at me.