Instability

Brady:
   "Maybe you're right." I say into my headphones as I watch Jay approach a produce stand. "I think he's hiding his identity."

    "What makes you say that?" Riley asks as I see Jay puff out some smoke and and fist bump someone behind the stand in a rv and they both enter.

    "There's something going on. Akitos definitely involved for sure."

    "We can't do anything without evidence." Riley responds as Jay comes out with a black case, smoking coming out of his mouth as he heads toward the exit of the flea market. "Where is he Brady?"

"Exiting the market now. Don't loose him."

Juno:
It's been two days. I still have yet to make any progress regarding getting information about those hunters that killed my parents. Akitos been having his chief of guardsmen teach me how to properly use my baton but I still don't know why he's had this done. As of now, I have just come back from visiting Kai's grave. However, I noticed that throughout the time I was in town and in the cemetery I was being watched. I noticed a vehicle in the parking lot of the cemetery but not one I recognized. It didn't help that it was tinted as well.

"It's likely it was those damn pigs." Akito says taking a sip of his drink. I sit infront of him in the cafeteria. "They're becoming a problem."

"Who's becoming a problem?" Bash says taking a seat to my left.

"You." Akito responds in annoyance. "But everyone knew that already."

"Ouch, that's quite cruel cousin." Bash let's out a chuckle as Akito rolls his eyes. "Oh? You're carrying a weapon now?" Bash says noticing my baton strapped to my weapon belt the chief gave me. "Mm. I guess it's only suitable. You're only a half breed." I remain silent, showing him no reaction.

"Are you implying that he's weak?" Akito asks taking another sip from his cup.

    "No of course not." I shut my eyes as Bash continues to speak. "How are you anyways Juno? I heard it's hard for someone of your kind to adjust like the rest of us."

    What is he getting at? Is he trying to get me frustrated?

    I open my eyes as I stand.

     "Pardon me." I say to them. "I'm heading to my room if I'm not needed." I glance at Akito who rest his head on his left hand waving his right hand away.

     "No go ahead." I nod turning away and exiting the cafeteria while I can.

     If it was the cops watching me then they still suspect something regarding me and Akito. Maybe they didn't buy it when I told them I was Jay. Or maybe they just never believed us in the first place.

    "Hey Juno!" I zone back in to see Zero waving his hand infront of my face in the hallway. "Earth to Juno!" I grab his wrist and he jumps a bit in shock. "Dang I thought you were a goner." He laughs as I release his arm. "Wanna head to town with me? I've got to-"

    "I'm good." I interrupt as I walk past him.
I'm too tired. My mind is running and I can't physically bring myself to do anything right now. I didn't like feeling eyes on my back as I knelt before Kai's grave.

    "Only I know about what happened to us. No one else knows." Kai..
     I enter my room, locking the door behind me as I plop onto my bed, face first. I burry the side of my face into my pillow as I shut my eyes but Kai's voice taunts me. "You aren't safe outside of this estate. You don't know who's out to get you. Those officers could be hunters."

    "I know that." I mumble to myself but freeze opening my eyes as I realize I'm talking out loud. I grab my blanket and cover myself. "Damn it Kai."