Chapter 2: ROSEY

I whimper as the blazing shock of pain sizzled through my body like cracking lightning.

My body went taut as his fangs cracked through my flesh, tilting his head a bit to tear the skin so that my flesh doesn't heal but bleed for him his favorable liquid he devours with greedy gulps.

I pinch my lids shut, dropping my head back against my pillow and laid still so that the pain didn't increase with a blast.

As before, the agony that flamed my entire arm and pulled my limps taut, shifted to a bearable pain that buzzed at the sour flesh and feverishly pinched at the punctured wounds.

I breathe out a breath that wavered like the wind that howled through a stormy night.

I relax my bolted fist that was cupped within his hand, his grip instinctively harsher than when he bit.

His left arm that rounded around my waist, pulled me closer to his chest, causing my head to spin and a twinge of agony strike at my system.

I bit into my lip to gulp down a whine as best as I could, lazily resting my head against his broad chest to try and dig up some strength as I keep losing my ability to keep myself consciousness.

It was already tireding enough to have toxic fluid weaken and reduce your strength to a level that any vampire could jump you and you're unable to fight them off.

Now I'm being fed off and would be collared the moment he's finished.

I'm not sure if I'll make it through another blood moon.

My legs dangle off the ledge of the window sill, my breathing becoming labored and panicked as I struggle to keep my senses awake.

"Mas...ter."

He stopped drinking and relaxed his grip on my body, slowly retracting his fangs from my flesh.

He puffs a content breath, satisfied at the amount of blood he got for today.

He leans back further, his soft hallowed breath icily hitting my face.

It didn't frighten me, but instead cooled me down as I burned and sweat all over.

It almost felt like I had a fever, yet this was what happened every time after being fed of.

I struggle to keep my head from spinning, but failed in vain as it dropped back.

It was a moment of fear and devastation that I couldn't try to fight him off if he decides to bite into my neck and take blood there. I was exposed entirely at my neck, my body weak and my mind too hazy to understand that this could mean danger.

I shiver when his tongue skimmed against my wound, sealing the wound so that I didn't lose blood any further.

His arm retracts from my waist and carefully rested my head onto the pillow. He took a step back, his feet clacking as he gone somewhere.

"I'll give you an hour to recover before putting on the collar. In the meanwhile, eat the vegetable soup," he said.

I couldn't move, my entire body relieved but still stiffed as if awaiting for another attack.

So, I just hummed in response.

But for the time being I need to rest, even if it's an hour or even less.

"Master," I call, my voice not reaching a higher tempo that I wanted.

There was a silence. A long silence that got my heartbeat kicking.

I know he doesn't like engaging any conversations, nor does he like answering questions, but I just need to know this.

"What is it?" he asks.