Chapter 8: ROSEY

It has been a few days ever since Master bought me art supplies and the moment Master handed it over to me, I immediately started experimenting.

I didn't put much effort to draw the pictures, but more to the shading and how to mix colors so that they could give you a perfect blend. Even what not to mix.

I'll be honest, but it was frustrating in a way. Not to know what you're doing and trying to put those bright colors onto paper, was extremely difficult.

But I wouldn't give up. Master bought this for me to become better, whether that's true or not, but I can't quit something when I barely started.

I rub my nose with my index finger and licked my lips, returning back to my mission to make this shade of blue the perfect shade that I have in mind.

Like a translucent sea that glimmered below the sun's rays.

"Rosey," Master calls and my attention instantly shifts to him. Eyes wide and lips pursed.

I watch him go into his dressing room.

"Y-yes, M-Master?"

"The Lord requires my presence, so I'll be back within a few hours. A slave would come by and would install a desk in here for you to put away your art supplies. Don't get any ideas, understand?" he asks and I nod.

"Words, Rosey," he sighs, fixing his collar when he stepped out of the dressing room.

"Y-yes, Master."

Past this few days, Master weirdly chose words more than silent responses. It wasn't like him to ask me to use words because he never insisted past this six months of living here.

I forget that he wishes that from me sometimes and would respond silently.

"Ma-Master," I breath, watching him still before turning around to face me.

"Yes?" he asks, genuinely curious to what I'll be asking of him.

"I-is the-there a gar-garden in the Cas—"

"Yes, there is. Why do you ask?"

I shook my head to dismiss the subject.

"Do you wish to visit it?" he asks instead.

I stay quiet and deathly still. I have this feeling of that I'm pushing boundaries here to ask something of Master.

He already has done something for me.

"A slave could take you some other time. Maybe the day after tomorrow? Tomorrow I'll be needing you. Angelic would be attending the small tea party and I need you there to...keep things calm," he explains.

I stare at him in awe and nodded after a while.

"Please, Master," I squeak.

"Then it's settled. See you soon," he greets and left the room, making sure to hear the click that confirmed the door was locked before releasing the handle on the other side of the door.

I kept staring at the door for a long moment before returning to my shading.

×××

"Is that even possible?" Tim asks, picking up his fork to start eating his dessert.

Master simply shrugged, not having a care about the conversation that's happening between Tim and the other vampire.

But here I am, actually interested in the question. Can this century's scientists actually turn a vampire back into a human?

The thought of it made it seem even more impossible. What about the Vampires that wasn't born humans? Could they even be human? I mean, how could they if they were born a vampire? Yet, the scientists always has a plan in mind, so I guess I don't know everything about their...experiments, if I should politely put it in that way.