Meeting the League

You saw everyone there and they all stared. Your anxiety was getting triggered, so you stayed close to Dabi. "Dabi, why are they all looking at me?"
"Well, you're new. What do you expect them to do, not care?"
He let you stay close to his side and introduced you to the League. "Everyone, welcome our newest recruit. Y/N." Soon, everyone introduced themselves to you.

There was Shigaraki, Toga, Twice, and Kurogiri. Those were the main ones. Dabi said there were others, but these were the main people you'll be working with. They were all friendly and nice, but you were still nervous. Dabi showed you around the place and your room. You put away your bags to unpack later.

For now it was getting late, so you went to put your pajamas on.
   You had just finished changing when Dabi walked in.
"Hey, little villain. How do you like the place so far?" You looked around your concrete walled room.
"It's alright I guess, everyone is nice, but I'm just a bit nervous."
"Don't be. You're just like a little mouse sometimes, so timid and shy."
He sat down on the bed next to you.
"I know how hard it is to transition so fast to something so different. It's ok to be scared." You were trying really hard not to cry. You didn't want to seem weak in front of him.
"I- I'm just not used to having this many people around. I've been by myself for so long. I never made friends in school, or in UA. I'm an only child, just me and my mom. I've always done everything myself, I'm not used to having.... Having so many people around to help me."
"Hey... hey. It's ok to cry Y/N. Everyone feels things, it's bad to bottle it up."

You laced your arms around his neck and buried your face in his shoulder and cried. You heard giggling outside the door. Dabi moved you off of him and stood up.
"DAMN YOU TOGA ARE YOU RECORDING?!" He raced to the door and flung it open. Toga ran off and Dabi chased her down.

He came back soon, and you were laughing too hard to be sad anymore. "The video is gone now. I'm glad you thought that was funny little mouse." You caught your breath and smiled.
"I think I'm going to like it here."
"I'm glad. I can't wait to see that smile of yours every day." You tried to hide your blush. You pulled the collar of your shirt over your lips.
"I can't wait."
"You look flushed, little mouse. Are you feeling ok?"
"I-I'm fine. J-just a little bit warm in here." He stood up to open the window. He pushed the window open and let in the cold night air.
"Is that better?" You nodded. "Good. Now, I'm going to bed. My room is right across the hall from yours if you need me."
"Okay, sleep well, goodnight."
"Goodnight, little mouse." He walked out.

You saw a few pillows in the corner and you threw them on the bed. It was a nice bed, queen sized, and had a really soft mattress. You realized you had no blankets. You didn't want to bother anyone though. Dabi said I could come to his room if I needed anything. I guess I could ask him. You slowly opened the door and went across the hall to Dabi's room.
"Hey, little mouse. What do you need?"