Tension Must Be Released Eventually

(Ahaha writing this part made me cry. You're welcome)

You all stood watching, unable to move for fear of Toga's life. You almost heard the seconds tick by. Tick, tick, tick. Your brain clock repeated. Tick, tick, tick. When strong people are put against one another, the damage can be irreversible. You all had to be careful.

    Then, Toga did the impossible. Or at least, it was impossibly stupid. "TOGA!" You screamed. You clapped a hand over your mouth, eyes wide with horror as the next few seconds moved in slow motion.

   She unsheathed a knife and lunged towards Shigaraki. He flinched but didn't move. You heard a shhk of skin and muscle being cut through. You heard a loud sound of pain from Shigaraki. You heard a noise of surprise from Toga, and then a sob in realization.

    You looked up. Shigaraki was holding one arm over his gut, that was bleeding profusely, draining the red fluid into a puddle on the ground. Toga was on the ground, knife in one hand, the other hand... was slowly turning to gray ash. She gave a weak smile and you fell to your knees.

    "TOGA!!" Tears blurred your vision as you grabbed the cloth of her shirt, giving her a hug one last time. You heard a shhfff, like the sound of falling sand, and you knew she was gone.

    You looked at Shigaraki, who was bleeding out on the ground, wailing in agony.
"Burn in Hell, Shigaraki. I can't believe I was ever friends with you." You stepped on his sliced open gut, blood gushing out and covering your black combat boots in slick red liquid.

    You stepped down harder, eliciting another sound akin to the sound of death itself. You activated your quirk, letting the toxic, burning acid hit his face in clumps. You got flashbacks of your argument with Ray, and stopped for a moment.

    Brought back to reality, you looked at the monster bleeding out under your boot. This was not Ray. This man was not deserving of mercy. You globbed up a large ball of acid, and threw it onto his face. You threw it with all your force, and soon all that was left of Shigaraki was a few frail bones and fabric scraps. Not to mention the large pool of blood slowly spreading beneath you.

    You felt yourself collapse, and you felt the blood staining your shins and knees, and you vaguely remember hands rushing towards you, grabbing you to keep you from falling. Huh, guess I overused my quirk. Was the last thing you remember before blacking out.

(Ahahah I just love writing unnecessary amounts of angst at midnight😩. It's summer break now, so I should be able to put out more chapters faster *casually puts out 0 chapters until like December 😦*
Nah jk but sorry about the short chapter it's midnight and I need sleep)