Christmas speciall!!

(I'm posting this on all my fics with slight differences so for that one person who reads everything I post it's prob not worth reading 3 times over lol)

~Your POV~

I hopped out of bed, more awake than ever. It was Christmas Eve! Dabi was off work for the holidays, so I could spend Christmas with him this year!

"Patchwork! Guess what day it is?"

"It's Christmas Eve, mouse."

"That's right! What do you want to do to celebrate?"

"Well, we haven't even put up our Christmas tree yet. Do you want to do that?"

"That sounds amazing. Let me make breakfast first."

I went to the kitchen and started to fix some chocolate chip waffles.

~After breakfast, Your POV~

I brought the Christmas tree out of the old closet, as well as all the ornaments and decorations.

"Patchwork, let's decorate!" I called for him.

I put down the box of ornaments, and started to take out a long piece of red tinsel. Dabi took one end, and placed it near the top of the tree. I wove the rest in between the branches until it reached the bottom.

"Should we play some music?" I asked.

"Yeah, that would make it much more cheery in here," he said.

I opened up my phone and played a Christmas radio station.

I gingerly picked up each ornament and placed it gently on the tree. Dabi reached more towards the top of the tree to place ornaments.

We sung loudly to Jingle Bell Rock and Let It Snow. A few hours later, the tree was fully decorated, except for the star.

"How are we going to get the star up there? Even you can hardly reach it patchwork," I said.

"I have an idea." He handed me the star, then wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Get ready!" He lifted me up high. He was a lot stronger than he looked. I laughed and placed the star on top of the tree.

"Got it!" He put me back down on the ground.

He turned me towards him, "You're my star, mouse." He kissed me.

"I love you, Dabi."

"I love you too, Y/N."

We each went to grab the presents we had bought and wrapped for each other. We placed them under the tree. We looked at each other and laughed.

 We looked at each other and laughed

~The next morning, Your POV~

"Merry Christmas!" I opened the door and sat down next to the Christmas tree.

"You seem excited," Dabi laughed.

"I am! I can't wait to see your reaction to what I bought you."

"Then let's start."

He grabbed one of the presents with his name on it. He slowly unwrapped it and his eyes glittered when he realized what it was.

"Y/N, this is amazing! I needed more winter clothes!"

"Hah, I saw you eyeing them while we were looking online for gifts. I thought you might like them."

"Okay, your turn."

"Okayyy!"

I grabbed a present with my name on it and started to unwrap it. I gasped and laughed when I saw what it was.

It was a stuffed bear. It was my favorite color and very soft.

"Thank you patchwork, it's very cute!"

"Merry Christmas Y/N."

(I know not everyone celebrates Christmas but that's what we celebrate in my house. I didn't want to offend anyone by trying to write a holiday I wasn't familiar with, so Christmas it is!)