Dreams can Come True (Part 2)

"Are you sure you're ready to tell them?" You said.
"Absolutely little mouse. I think they'll understand."
"Okay...." You turned towards the rest of the League. "Dabi and I...... we're...." Instead of finishing your sentence, you simply turned over and kissed him.

You heard Toga squeal.
"I KNEW IT! THEY'RE DATING!" You released yourself from the kiss, and nodded. Shigaraki looked slightly annoyed.
"That's disgusting, all the sappy romance stuff." He said. Toga shut him up fast.
"I think it's adorable!" She slapped him.

Kurogiri and Twice were quiet. They looked like they would bust out laughing if they looked at each other. "What's so funny?" You asked them. "Pay up." Twice said. Kurogiri handed Twice a 20.
"Wait a second. Did you have a bet going?!" You asked.
"Yeah, I bet that you and him would be dating my the end of the month, and if you weren't, I'd owe Kurogiri a 20. I won though."

You burst out laughing along with them. Dabi chuckled. You all sat down at the bar and took a few shots in celebration of the new relationship. After a few hours, you were all totally drunk. It was dark out, but you didn't want to sleep yet, to be honest, you wanted to pull an all nighter with him. You hadn't done that since your teenage years, and you felt younger than you had in years.

You downed another shot. You could tell Dabi was pretty tipsy as well. "C'mon little mouse, let's go." His words were slurred. He'd had too many. Your plans had been changed. "Let's go to bed." You were probably the least drunk, and therefore the most sensible right now. You dragged Dabi by the hand and took him to his room. You pulled him onto the bed and laid him down.

  "What are we going to do in here?" He said in a mocking tone. He winked. "Sleep." You said.
"Awwww you're killing the mood. At least stay here with me."
"That's what I was planning on."

You curled up next to him.
"I love you patchwork."
"Where'd that nickname come from?" He slurred.
"You remind me of a comfy patchwork quilt, safe, warm, and cute."
"Whatever little mouse. You know, I haven't trusted anyone as much as you since I left."
"Left? Left where?"
"My parents. They were.... Not that great. I kind of....."
"Kind of....?"
"I faked my own death to get out of there. I had a huge quirk accident, and I took advantage of that by getting away from there, and making everyone think I died. That's how I got these."

He gestured to his scars.
"Wow I.... I'm really sorry about that."
"You have nothing to apologize for little mouse. Not like it was your fault."
"Come on patchwork, let's get some sleep." You ruffled his hair.
"Do it again. I like that." He mumbled.
"What? Mess with your hair?"
"Mhm."

You moved yourself upwards for easy access to his hair.
"Okay, but you have to go to sleep." He nodded. You played with his hair for a while, until you were sure he was asleep. Then you fell asleep too, with your chin resting on top of his head. It was probably the best feeling in the world. Is was a feeling that took away all your stress, worries, and pain.