A Spy? (Part 3)

You walked into a jewelry store and began to browse the aisles with Toga. "So..." you began to speak, "do you and Ray get along well?"
"Definitely! You have some great friends!" She said as she grabbed a pair of earrings off the shelf.
"What do you talk to them about?" You noticed a pretty necklace on the shelf that you stopped to admire. It was a silver chain with a small, opal pendant dangling from it. Not my style.
"Mostly about our love lives. You know they're totally head-over-heels for a few of the older UA students?"
"Just like you're totally head over heels for that Izuku kid?" You grabbed a better looking necklace off the shelf.

It was a copper chain, painted black, with a deep ruby pendant and a snake pendant. You grabbed that one.
"Yep!"
"And what else do you talk about? It's good to hear that my friends get along so well."
"Well there was one time when..." she began to ramble on and on, and you stopped really listening, and just looked at the jewelry. You grabbed a pair of earrings.

They were small, silver crescent moons. You also grabbed a few chains of varying sizes, gold, silver, and black. You liked chains. They complimented your style well.

"-and then I told them about the plan!" You quickly zoned back in to what she was saying when you heard this.
"I told them all about our little plan to destroy the hero corporation! Oh it's so exciting to think that we can finally get rid of those nasty heroes!"
"Cool, do you want to head to the next store now?" You asked, trying to keep your composure.
"Let's go!"

You did a bit of clothes shopping, -at a Hot Topic, which was, coincidentally, one of your favorite stores- and then went to head home at around 6. When you got back, Toga ran into her room to try on her new things and you went to talk to Dabi.

    "She's the spy. I was talking to her about Ray and she did tell them about the plan to destroy the heroes," you said as soon as you closed the door.
"I'm not surprised. Now you need to talk to your little friend, and teach them a lesson if needed. But in the meantime..." he trailed off as he grabbed you by the wrists.
"I think you know what I want." He picked you up and tossed you onto the bed.

(haha you really thought)

   "Well, that was nice, wasn't it mouse?"
You nodded, and sat up in the bed.
"I'll talk to Ray tomorrow I guess."
"Smart choice. Let's get some sleep."
  You laid in the bed next to him and closed your eyes.

You melted in his gentle grip around you.
"Goodnight mousey," he said, in a deep and tired voice.
"Goodnight patchwork," you said, almost asleep. You gave him a kiss and then fell asleep with your head on his chest.

   (Heyyyy I know it's been a while since I posted and I've totally ghosted you guys but I've been really busy. School gets a little bit overwhelming sometimes. I'll post again soon I promise!)