Dreams can Come True (Part 3)

You woke up the next morning, your hands still in Dabi's hair and with a nasty hangover headache. You heard Dabi begin to wake as well.
"Little mouse..." You ruffled his hair again.
"Still here patchwork." He sighed. "Good."
"We need to stay in bed today, let the hangover pass."
"Damn. I already have things planned. I won't let a hangover stop us."
"Okay, at least let's get some coffee first."
"Alright little villain."

He sat up, you did as well. Woah. You steadied yourself as you hit a dizzy spell. You stood, and went to go fix you and Dabi some coffee. You sat at the bar with Dabi, sipping your coffee. "What did you have planned today?"
"It's a surprise little mouse."
"Awwww can't you tell me?"
"That defeats the purpose of a surprise. Toga and Shiggy helped me plan it though, so hopefully you like it."
"When did you have enough time away from me to plan a surprise date?"
"You'd be surprised."
"Maybe I should keep a better eye on you then." You laughed.
"Alright. We should get dressed. Wear something that's fitting for a day outdoors."
"Okay!" You went to your room to get changed.

Huh... outdoors? I wonder what it could be. You finished dressing in a cute outdoor outfit and went with Dabi.

He took you by the hand and you walked through town to a park. Wait! I know what's happening! He took you to sit on a bench near a pond and went to get you some food. He came back with some of your favorite food and some bread.
"What's the bread for?"
"Look at the pond." You saw what he meant. There were ducks you could feed. You quickly ate and went to sit by the edge of the pond to feed the ducks. "They're so cute!" You said in awe as one swam up to you.

A few times you tried to pet them, but they were just out of reach. Dabi sat down next to you, just watching. He wasn't watching the ducks though, he was watching you. He liked to see the look in your eyes, when you were admiring something. He saw it often enough, but he couldn't get enough of it.

After a few hours of watching and feeding ducks, Dabi stood up.
"Where are you going?"
"Don't worry, I'll be back." He said. You nodded and continued watching the ducks.

After a while, the sun began to set and Dabi came back to you. He held out his hand, showing you he wanted you to take it. You did, and he took you along to a picnic blanket he had set out. I knew it! Just like the one in my dream.
"I'm not usually the type of person to do all the romantic shit, but.... Do you want to sit and watch the sunset with me?"
"Of course."

You both sat down on the blanket. The sun began to set, even more majestic than even what was in your dream. You held his hand, just watching, until the sky went dark. The stars were soon peeking out like little holes in a black sheet. You saw a few constellations, and pointed them out to him, since he told you he wasn't very good with astrology. You just wanted to lay there all night, and never leave that moment.