Fantasies

You felt yourself wake up, but not in the same place as before. You were in a meadow, filled with beautiful blooming flowers. You weren't in Dabi's arms, but he was lying next to you in the grass.
"Where are we?" Everything felt hazy. You sat up. Dabi sat up too.
"Don't worry little mouse, nothing bad will happen here." He said. You both stood, and before you knew it, music seemed to be drifting out of the surrounding forest, and you and him were dancing in the meadow. You hadn't noticed until now, but you were wearing a cute cottagecore outfit. You and Dabi were drifting around, dancing wherever the wind blew you.

After dancing for a while, you realize you were in a dream. As you danced with him, Dabi began to set the meadow ablaze in blue fire. It was beautiful, and you danced in the flames without a care in the world. Soon, you noticed wings begin to sprout from your back, and you began to fly. Dabi was having the same experience. Quickly you flew, and landed on the top of a tree, gracefully, and watched as the meadow burned. After watching for a while, the tree disappeared.

You fell to the ground, your wings dissolved into thin air. When you landed, though, the ground was a bunch of giant cushions. You hit one with a fwomp and bounced. You and Dabi simply bounced around on the cushions, before landing in a park area. You walked around for a while with him, but nobody else was there. "Perfect, now we can watch the sunset in privacy." He said. You sat on a park bench and watched as the sky burst into a beautiful array of colors. You were to busy watching the sunset that you didn't notice Dabi, who was watching you, looking at the awe in your eyes. He got up, just before it was dark, and set out a picnic blanket.

He set candles on each corner, and lit them with a small blue flame. It was dark now, and he motioned you to come sit with him. You did. You laid down to look at the stars, and you pointed out a few constellations to him. After a while, you sat up, and Dabi put a blindfold over your eyes.
"Wait what are you doing?" You asked. "Don't worry, little mouse, it's nothing too bad." After a minute or two, he said, "You can take it off now."

You slowly pulled off the blindfold, to Dabi on one knee. In his hand, he held a ring, a beautiful diamond, embedded in gold.
"Y/N, will you marry me?" You began to tear up and you threw your arms around his neck.
"Yes!" Suddenly you skip ahead in time, to a small secluded area in the woods, but it was clearly a wedding reception. Your family was here, but you didn't see any of what might have been his family. You saw Dabi waiting at the altar and you walked down the aisle. Right before you kissed him you snapped awake.

"Huh?" Your mind was groggy after what just happened. Dabi looked down at you, still holding you in his arms. "That must've been a nice dream you had little villain. What did you dream about?" You turned red, and looked away from him.
"You move a lot in your sleep."
"Y-you could've left me alone in the bed you know?"
"Awww but little mouse, what's the fun in that?"
"Is it really fun to hold me while I'm asleep though?"
"Of course, I get to hold you close to me." You turned even redder. "Now, what were you dreaming about little mouse? Was it of me?" He looked at you knowingly.