Happiness?

(I'm backkk!! I'm finished with testing, and I'm going to be out of school soon, so hopefully I can update more!)

   You opened your eyes to a ray of sun on your face. You turned over, seeing Dabi resting in the quiet sunrise. It was around 6:30 from the looks of it. Suddenly, the sunrise wasn't so quiet.
"KUROGIRI!! WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?" You heard Toga yell. Kurogiri was probably just rudely awoken. You smiled to yourself.

You saw your boyfriend's eyelids flutter, he was waking soon.
You gave him a quick peck on his nose, and went to get dressed. Shit. You were out of clean clothes.

   "TOGA!" You yelled. You saw her head peek in the doorway.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Can I borrow a set of clothes from you? I'm all out."
"Of course!" She skipped out, on her way to bother Kurogiri some more. You traveled down the hall to her room, and threw open her closet. You smiled at the array of dresses and ruffled skirts before you.

(Sorry if y'all dress masc this is just what she's got in her closet)

You picked out a black flannel shirt and a purple plaid skirt. You shuffled through a box of accessories she owned and picked out a purple bow. You clipped it in your hair and went on your way. You stepped outside to see Dabi, dressed in his usual style. You gave him a kiss on the cheek, and smiled. In return he kissed your lips, sliding his tongue in your mouth and holding the kiss for a moment. He smiled. It was a sensual thing, but that was just how he showed his affection. You smiled again.

"Why are you so smiley today, Mousey?" He asked.
"I don't know. I think it's because I've finally found my happy place."
"I'm glad."

He took your hand, leading you out to the bar where everyone congregated. The smell of eggs and bacon on the griddle hits your nose.
"Smells good Kuro!" you said joyfully.
He looked at you.
"That's the first time you called me that?" The man grilled.
"Would you rather I called you dad?"
He dropped the subject.
"Oh you look so cute!" Toga shouted.
"Definitely! Thanks for letting me borrow it!"
"You know full well it won't be back in perfect condition by tomorrow," Dabi added. He was probably right. On nights you weren't exhausted, you were doing other things.
"Don't listen to him." You patted Toga's head and smiled.

Kurogiri looked at us,
"Breakfast," he said tiredly. You and all the others sat on the barstools, waiting to be served. You were all given plates, heaped with steaming breakfast. You ate quickly, not being able to wait.
"Slow down, Mouse, it'll all come up again if you don't." He took another bite.

You looked over at him and smiled. You slowed down a little, as per request.
"Thanks Kuro!" You said, pushing back your empty plate. You stood.
"I'm going for a walk to the store. Amor needs some more food." You stepped out, boyfriend following close behind.

   "You'll get cold out here without a jacket." His huge jacket draped over my shoulders.
"Thanks patchwork." You looked at him thoughtfully and in love. You gave him a small smile and a kiss.

Then your cellphone buzzed.