Chapter 2 - first met

"TOMMY! WHAT THE FUCK?" You heard Tubbo yell, you turned around and saw Tubbo was sitting in the river and Tommy just standing beside him.

"Did you push him into the water?" You asked as you took your jacket off. You were sitting beside the river.

"No, he fell by himself." Tommy said with giggles.

"Don't believe him!" Tubbo said and stood up.

"Who says I believe him?" you smirked.

"Whatever," Tommy said. You giggled.

"Hey, you guys know the new guys in the SMP?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, why?" Tommy looked at him.

"No, I just saw them walking in the l'manburg and I'm wondering who they are." He explained.

"Jschlatt, I guess. I've met him before." You raised your eyebrows.

"Yeah, and another one." Tubbo said as he got off of the water and sat beside you.

"Another one?" you asked.

"Someone named Quackity, I talked to him before, he's a nice guy. He works with Jschlatt." Tommy said and you looked at him. He walked beside you and sat down.

You hum as a response.

"Speaking of work, I think I have to go. Wilbur said that go back early, we're having a meeting or something." You said and stood up.

"Oh, come on! We finally have time to hang out!" Tommy said.

"Sorry boys, I've been very busy lately and you know that. But I promise I will hang out with you when I'm free." You said as you picked up your jacket.

"Okay but you own us soda." Tubbo said.

"Ok! Geez! Anyway, see you two next time!" You waved at them, so did they. And then you made your way back to l'manburg.

As everyone knows, Wilbur, the president of l'manburg. You're working with him. You join the meetings he has every time, you both wish to make l'manburg to be a better country.

You walked back to l'manburg, saw the city walls and the opened gates. And you saw Wilbur standing right over there. You walked forward to him.

"Sorry, I'm late. I was with T&T." You said.

"It's okay, we still have time though." Wilbur said.

"Who are we meeting?" you asked.

"Jschlatt. He's the president of another country. He wants l'manburg to cooperate with him." He answered.

"I mean, we do need some compactions to make sure we can consolidate the power." you raised your eyebrows and said.

"Yeah, I guess." he said and looked away. You went silent.

"Come on, let's go back to the white house." he spoke, you nodded and followed his steps.

-time skip -

You heard knocks on the door, you eyed Wilbur and walked to the door and opened it. You saw two men standing there. Both of them were wearing the suit, the guy standing front had a beard on his face, and the other man was wearing a beanie. Beanie with suit, strange.

"Hello, you must be Jschlatt! It's a pleasure to meet you." You smile and reach out your hand.

"Hello, beautiful. I didn't know your president sent a beauty to negotiate with us." He shaked hands with you but didn't let go. You just kept smiling. You eyed the man behind him and you noticed he's already looking at you. You look back to Jschlatt.