Chapter 5 - the discs

You closed the door of Wilbur's office. He was sitting on the chair and looked at you. You walked to the chair that was on the other side of the table and sat down.

"So, about the deal..." He spoke, you raised your eyebrows.

"He wants Tommy's discs." He said.

"What? You know if he has the discs, Tommy and us are in danger!" You said.

"I know." He looked up to you.

"Then you agreed?" You raised your voice a bit.

"I have no choice and you know that!" He raised his voice too. You sighed.

"Does Tommy know?" You sat back.

"I've already told him, but he didn't agree." He said.

"Not surprised. It took him so much time to get the discs. And he knew Dream would control us by the discs." You are sad.

"Give him the fake discs instead." You said.

"He's not an idiot." He said.

"Well, give him the real ones first, then steal them back." You said.

"That's too dangerous. That means we have to break into he's base and steal the discs back. He would kill us." He said.

"Do you have a better plan?" You raised your left eyebrow. He didn't say anything and just sat back.

"Come on! You know I did this kind of thing a bunch of times!" You said.

"I know, but I can't let you go alone. Let me go with you." He said.

"I can handle this myself, and also, more people, more dangerous. I just need to sneak into the base, grab the discs and done." You said.

"I can't stop you, can I?" He said.

"Nope." You smirked.

"Okay, let's do it. We need to talk with Tommy first." He said.

"I'll go get him." You said as you stood up.

You walked to the door and opened it.

"T&T? COME HERE, WE NEED TO TALK!" You yelled. Then you heard footsteps. Soon, Tommy and Tubbo got into the office.

"What happened? we were playing cards with big Q." Tubbo asked.

"Sorry about that but this is important." Wilbur said.

"Remember the deal between me and Dream?" He looked at Tommy.

"I told you I don't-" He said but you cut him off.

"Yes, we know. But don't worry, we have a plan." You said.

"What's that?" Turbo asked.

(You told them about the plan)

"NO! That's too dangerous!" Tommy yelled.

"Yeah! What if Dream finds out?" Tubbo asked.

"We can deal with it, we just wanna let you know our plan. Because come on, we won't just hand the discs to him that easily." You said.

"But-" Tommy said.

"It's okay Tommy. Just trust her, she had experience about this bef-" Wilbur said. But as he was almost finished the sentence, you eyed him and implored him to stop.

"Anyway, Wilbur will give Dream the real ones, and I will steal them back." You said.

"Guess that's the only way." Tubbo shrugged. Tommy didn't say anything.