Chapter 11 - leaving

"Anything?"

"Anything." You said. You knew what he meant when he asked that. But you didn't care.

"Well... I do have a little requirement." He took a step in. Sapnap eyed you.

"What is that?" You asked.

"I want you to quit l'manburg." He said.

You were shocked. You knew he would say something that would make you difficult but you still got shocked.

You looked down at the ground. You opened your mouth but you couldn't say anything.

You couldn't deny that the reason he wanted you to leave is because you are a big trouble to him.

You were also the best archer in the l'manburg. During the independence war, you almost got down his team miles away just with a bow and a couple of arrows.

He would try his best to get rid of you.

And, the chance was here.

"What if I don't?" You looked at him.

"Well, get ready for your next war, because you stepped on my line young lady. I'm sure Will will be thankful about the problems you caused." He said while doing some gestures.

"Such a shame, isn't it? You tried your best to... protect them. You gave your everything. You sacrificed yourself. But it turned out, nothing worth it." He crossed his arms around his chest.

He looked down and got close to you. "Don't you feel useless?" He wishpered.

Damn that was fucking hurt. It felt like someone stabbed your heart, again and again. And you couldn't do anything because you deserve all of this. You asked for it. You couldn't take this pain, but you have to, you had no choice but deal with it yourself.

You stayed quiet at first, you couldn't find anything to say. "So... my proposal?" Suddenly, he spoke.

"I..." you stopped yourself.

"I accepted." You looked up to him.

You couldn't see, but you were sure under that white creepy mask, he was fucking smiling.

You hated him. So much. Even though you had never seen his real face, but once you saw it, you would throw your fist on it for sure.

"What? No! Gwen!" Quackity put a hand on your shoulder. Tried to stop you.

"Alex, this is the only way." You eyed her.

"You don't have to..." you cut him off.

"I have to." You murmured to him.

"One more thing." Dream said, you turned back at him.

"No saying anything, no explaining. Just leave quietly." He said.

You knew why he would ask you to do that.

He wanted them to hate you so that they wouldn't try to ask you back.

"Then you will leave them alone?" You glared at him.

"As long as no one causes other problems." He said.

"Accepted." You said.

"Great." He answered.

You glared at him, and he was looking at you too. You knew he enjoyed controlling people and watching people struggling. Now, you were one of his toys.

"Now leave." He said.

"Of corse." You said, in an angry tone. He seemed don't care about the fact that you were almost throwing a fist on his face. He just walked inside, leaving Sapnap there.