Chapter 14 - background

"Gwen? It's me. Alex!" You heard Alex at the door. You opened the door for him. "Hey!" He greeted me. "Hi!" You said. Then you noticed that he was holding a box that looked strangely familiar.

While you were thinking, Alex broke the silence. "Can I go in?" He asked. "Yeah, of course." You said.

He placed the box on the table then sat down on the sofa, you sat beside him. "So..." he spoke. "Wilbur asked me to give you this." He said pushing the box a bit closer to you. Oh, crap.

You didn't open it, just stared at the box. I swear to god if Wilbur mentioned that- you thought. "Did he tell you anything...?" You asked carefully. "I- he-" Alex didn't know what to say. You sighed. "He did." You said. None of you said anything.

"Scary? Cruel? Dangerous? Huh, if you think any of this, I don't feel surprised." You said with a fake smile. "Even if you hate me because of this-" Alex cut you off. "I don't." He said. You looked at him. "You... you don't think it's scary?" You asked. "Well, a little but I don't really care. You're a good person, I know there was probably a reason that forced you to choose to do that." He said. You looked down. "So.. can you perhaps tell me what happened?"

You stayed silent for a bit. Then you started speaking. "Five years ago my mom adopted Tommy and Tubbo. We lived happily, well, not for long. My mom got murdered a year later." You said. "Oh my." Alex said. "I promised mom I will protect my brother as best as I could. First we had to survive, I didn't wanna put my brother in the orphanage because I was scared we would get adopted by different people. So we stayed in our old house."

"I got a normal job at first, but because I was only 15, I didn't get treated and paid well and I couldn't do anything about it. Once there was a robber who robbed us in the alley. I tried to fight back but I couldn't. We ended up losing all the money we had left. At that moment I realized that I was too weak. How could I protect my brothers if I'm weak?"

"So I joined an illegal organization that cultivated killers. They didn't care about your age. They just needed people to work for them. I could learn how to fight and also get paid more."

(Okay I know it's just like the background of yor from spyxfamily. Even the brother part. But I already had this idea before the anime came out. Hot killer girl lmao. Anyway keep reading.)

"I met Wilbur, he was the friend I met in the organization. He worked as the secretary. He told me what my missions were. I worked for them for about four years. Killed a bunch of people."

"One day Wilbur told me he wanted to get out of there. I considered it for a while. I got enough money and being a killer was too dangerous, plus I didn't like killing at all. So I decided to run away with him. Me, my brothers and Wilbur left the shitty city together. That's all. That's the story." You sat back on the sofa.

"Did you brothers know about this?" Alex asked. "If Wilbur hadn't told them, no." You said. "Who wants a sister who killed people to survive?" You joked.

"I- I'm so sorry.. about everything." He said. You turned to look at him. "It's alright. I've already moved on and put my heart on my brothers. That's what my mom wanted anyway." You took a sip of the water.

"Well, this explains why you're so good at fighting and why the hell you're so damn creepy sometimes." He joked. You didn't mind him joking about this, he was your friend. And plus you didn't want the conversation stuck in a bad-heavy mood. "Yeah, just a little hobby. Sometimes I still think about the ways I could kill those barts who piss me off." You rolled your eyes.

"I will stop mocking you then, I don't wanna get myself killed." He giggled. "Too late, you don't know how many times you've got killed in my head, sweetie." You said the word "sweetie", of course you were joking. Quackity didn't respond. He just went silent like he was dead. "Hello? Anyone home?" You waved your hand in front of his eyes, trying to get his attention.

Quackity's pov
She fucking called me fucking sweetie fuck.

Gwen's pov
He jumped a bit. "Oh, shit. Uh... I zoned out." He explained. You stayed quiet for a bit. You knew it was probably the "sweetie" thing that scared him. "Yeah... sure. Zoned out..." you took a sip of water. "Nah, just playing with you! You can just tell me you don't want me to call you that, y'know." You told him. "No, not at all." He said. To be honest you kinda shocked. He likes it? "So... you're in love with me." You joked. "Where did that come from?" He giggled and so did you.

Both of you talked for hours. It was the first time you felt so safe and happy after everything that happened.

"I'm going to sleep." You said and stood up. "You can sleep on the couch if you want to. It's pretty late right now." You told him. "Well, okay." He said. "Blankets are in the drawers over there." You pointed at the corner of the house and walked to the stairs.

Before you went up stairs, you yelled. "DON'T STEAL MY STUFF LIKE TUBBO DID. THAT LITTLE BRAT STOLE MY BEE PAINTING!"

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME! BY THE WAY THE FLOWERS LOOK PRETTY!" he mocked you.

"YES I CAN! I WAS A KILLER." You joked about yourself. "NOW SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP! ITS LATE!" You said and walked upstairs.

"OKAY MOM!" He yelled back. "I swear to god-" you whispered and smiled a bit.

You walked into the room, sat at the edge of the bed. You opened the box. Those you didn't want to see just lying there in front of you. You took out a whole-black
hunting knife. The memories appeared. You stabbed people's hearts, throats and chest. Blood all over your face and hands. Looking back, you just couldn't believe this was what 16-year-old you did for living. "My childhood is fucked." You said, putting the knife back into the box.

You pushed the box under your bed. Then hopped on the bed. You fell asleep with a million thoughts on your head.

-

All I wanna say is....
.
.
.
.
Yor forger vibe

Words: 1127