Chapter 13 - killer

Tommy's pov

"She's not here today either." You heard tubbo behind you, near the sofa in the lobby.

"Of course she's not here. She abandoned us." You turned around.

"No! She would never!" He raised his voice a bit.

"Wilbur said she's not coming back, ever again." You crossed your arms around yourself.

"No, she won't leave us. She's our sister!" He said.

"That's what you said when mom did the same thing." You said it without realizing.

Suddenly you realized something and looked up. Tubbo didn't say a thing but stared at you.

You wanna say something but you just couldn't. Then you turned around, walked away from him.

You did realize that the things you said hurt him. Honestly, not only him but also yourself. Part of you didn't believe Gwen would leave you like this, and you did miss her too. But part of you was just mad at what she did. She promised she would never leave you and tubbo behind, but she still did, without explaining, without saying goodbye.

While walking, you met Wilbur in the hallway.

"Is everything alright, Tommy?" He asked you. Then you realized there were a few tears on your cheeks.

"Yeah- yeah I'm fine." You wiped your tears.

He looked down at you, stayed silent for a bit. "Is it about Gwen?" He asked. You nodded.

"Come." He said and led you to his office.

He opened the door for you, you walked in, he closed the door and walked to his chair. He sat down and looked at you. "Have a seat." He said. You took a seat at the other side of the table.

Wilbur took a deep breath. "Look, about Gwen..." you curled your fingers a little bit.

"I also can't believe what happened. And I feel upset about the decision she made. She didn't explain the reason why she left. She just gone. Left us behind." He stopped. You frowned.

"She chose a life without us Tommy, that's you should know. She left, and I'm the one who's with you now. Do you understand?" He looked at you. You stopped frowning. You looked down at your hand, and looked up at him. You nodded.

Quackity's pov

You knocked on the door of White House. You hated it here, because Gwen wasn't here anymore. You eyed Schlatt, who was standing behind you. He was holding a bunch of files. And you two were here to have a meeting with Wilbur.

The other reason why you hated to be there at that moment, is because you felt guilty. The plan you made with shlatt, if it goes to a wrong way, not only the friends you have in l'manburg but also Gwen will get hurt.

The door opened, it was tubbo. "Hi tubbo." You smiled at him. "Oh hi, please come in." He stepped to the left side of the door.

You and shlatt walked in. "It's quiet, without the annoying girl here-" Schlatt said. You turned around and glared at him. You knew what he meant about the "annoying girl."

"Anyway-" you turned back to tubbo, he looked a bit sad. "We're here to have a meeting with Wilbur. Do you have any idea where he is?" You asked him.

"Well, he's in the office with Tommy." He said. "Got it." You responded and made your way to the office.

Schlatt knocked on the door, a few seconds of waiting. Tommy opened the door, greeted and walked away. It was weird of him to be so inactive.

Wilbur walked to schlatt. "What's up with the blonde boy?" Schlatt asked. "It's nothing." Wilbur responded. "Come in." He continued. You followed Schlatt and walked into the office. When you walked past Wilbur, you eyed him. And he was staring at you too.

Schlatt put the files on the table and showed them to Wilbur.

"So we did some public opinion polls." Says schlatt.

We didn't.

"It seems like the citizens are not happy about our policy." He continued.

Bullshit.

"According to the polls, they want our two countries to merge together."

That's what you wanted.

"Also chose the new president of the merge-country."

Wilbur took up one of the files and read it. He eyed us and looked back at the file. "Merge..." he mumbled. "What policy are they unhappy about?" He asked. "Most of it is because they have to change nationality after moving and they also think it's unfair that some people have double nationalities." Schlatt answered. "Plus they wish the two countries could have the same laws." He added. I just stood there and listened to him saying all this bullshit.

"Interesting..." Wilbur said. Then he stayed silent again. "If I was you I would make my decision as soon as possible. There were already some insurgencies happening in my area and causing some serious damage." He said.

"I will consider it. Give me a day or two." Wilbur said. "Good." Schlatt said with a smirk on his face. "Well, that's for today. We have to head back and deal with the terrorists or whatever." He said and walked to the door.

"Before you leave, Quackity, may I talk to you?" Wilbur called me. You just stared at him. "In private." He continued. You looked back to Schlatt, he nodded and walked out the office.

You turned to Wilbur. Even though you're pissed at him, you still acted normal. "What's up?" You asked. "Let me go straight to the point, you still have contact with Gwen, correct?" He asked. "What about it?" You asked back. "I'm just surprised, she cut everything connected between everyone... but you." He looked at you. God, you wanted to punch him so much.

"If you're trying to tease me, I'm leaving." Raising your eyebrows. "No, no. I just want you to hand her this." He said and took out the small box. "What is it?" You looked at the box. "Oh, just some stuff she used to own, for her old job." He said. "Old job?" You asked. "She never told you, did she?" You just stared at him. He stayed silent for a while.

"She used to be a killer." 

--

dum-dum-dummmmmmmm

i wonder if you guys noticed that the way i write changed a lill bit. lol.

anyway, the next chapter will explain Gwen's past. Kinda like telling a story in a story tho lol.

words: 1036