𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 13

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

——

"hey y'all welcome back to hood love resort."

"y'all fuckin with da bob? i know y'all is." kash shook her bob back and forth.

"ma'am it's giving take it off and put it in the trash." greg said.

"hoe if you wanna bob too just say that the fuck." she shook it aggressively.

"anyways y'all, yesterday was lee birthday and i think everybody got a hangover."

"they prolly finna drink more today cause they some wild animals and alcoholics."

"but chileeee the tea is getting hot between tj and his two bachelorettes." she sipped some tea.

"you wanna be wendy williams so bad." greg laughed.

"hoe i MADE wendy, okay? neva a wanna be." she flipped some bob over her shoulder.

"i'm not finna play." he cut the camera off laughing.

———𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 12:37 𝐚𝐦

———
𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 12:37 𝐚𝐦

"y'all." draco whispered tip toeing over to kizo and leia's bed.

kizo sat up and straight faced him.

"can i sleep over here." he stood up with his pillow in his hand and scratched his head.

"awww poor thing." leia pouted and he crawled in between them.

he threw his arms around both of them and kizo moved his arm.

"draco it's late as hell and i'm finna beat yo ass." he rubbed his eyes.

"fine then." draco flipped him off and threw his leg over leia.