Avneetkaur04

Hello everyone... hope you all are enjoying these interview series.

Assalam o alaikum!

Namasty!
Sat Sri Akal !

Today I am here with the interview of AvneetKaur04 She is one of fabulous writer.

Don't forget to check out her work, if you haven't read yet.

Let's proceed with the interview!

~~~

Q:  Tell us something about yourself ?

A. An almost 20 year old, commerce student. Extrovert when I know you and introvert if you are stranger. Find peace in doing what my heart says and mind agrees. Try to not let people complicate my life, a fun loving, talkative and understanding teenager. ( people usually assume I m some 25 year old because I talk mature)
A book worm and an ardent reader, if you have a good book, give it to me I'll lick it off.

Q: Meaning of ur name?
A: helpful ( I try my best to give justice to it)

Q: Nick name?
A: Avi ( call me whatever you want, nick names are heart's call)

Q: What kind of person are you?

A:  One word I think that describes me best is observant. I love to observe people and know them without them telling me about them. I am a 2am friend people want I'll hear you out and try to solve whatever is bothering you. A straightforward person with a compassionate heart. But make me mad and get on my bad side, you will see how bad of a bitch I m. ( didn't wanted to scare you, just saying 😜)

Q: What are your strength and weakness?

A:  I guess if something is  making you weak try to work on it because strength and weakness is all in our mind because a person who barely used to pass in school can get phd with outstanding grades, so I don't consider something as strength and weakness.

Q: How do you deal with stress and pressure?

A: Take a nap, read a good book or either I'll just share it with parents if things are going overboard.

Q: Share atleast one of your watpad good memory?

A: Wattpad is my happy place, so my favourite memory is when I finally decided to write here. It marked a beginning of a beautiful journey and I'm glad I found this platform.

Q: Back in school and college, what kind of person were you?

A:  I'm still in college, so in school I was first bencher, topper and teachers  pet but that doesn't mean I was nerd, I was a total trouble maker but because I had teachers on my side I never really got caught.

Q: Which thing inspires a person most to write? family environment or self interest?

A:  I guess both. As in my case my mom told me to write the stories I cook in my mind and from their I started writing, but mostly it's one's personal interest.