Word_Addictz

Dedicated to word_addictz

Assalam o alaekum
Namasty
Sat Sri Akal!
Extremely apologies for delay in publishing guys...hope you all doin well!

Today I am here with another talented person @word_addictz check out her work if you haven't read yet!

Let's start the interview.

~~~

Q: Tell us something about yourself ?

I am Meenakshi. I am 22 years old and I work in IT. And I love to read and write. I also love to cook.

Q: Meaning of ur name?

A: Meenakshi means a girl with beautiful eyes or fish shaped eyes. It is a goddess name of the famous temple in my city.

Q: Nick name?

A: Meenu...

Q: What kind of person are you?

A: I am an emotional, kind-hearted and a simple girl who loves her family so much.

Q: What are your strength and weakness?

A: Being motivated always is my strength. I won't give up that easily.

And being so emotional is my weakness I can't let go of things easily.

Q: How do you deal with stress and pressure?

A: When I am stressed I read or write stories and that immediately boosts my mood and talking with my best friend also helps me a lot. I would come back to normal after that.

Q: Share atleast one of your watpad good memory?

A: I have so many. Everyday is a good memory with Wattpad..I remember from day 1. every comment I receive make me smile. And another memory is after whatever happened I was heartbroken and I was literally searching people to pour my heart out. And I found beautiful souls here they all supported me and listened to me patiently and motivated me to write again. I can never forget them in my life. I thank each and everyone of you guys...❤️❤️

Q: Back in school and college, what kind of person were you?

A: I was a mischievous kid. I was funny and naughty. I also got punishments. But all the teachers loved me so much. I was a Teacher's Pet too 😅

Q: Which thing inspires a person most to write? family environment or self interest?

A: For me it's Sidnaaz and self interest. I always imagine so many things in my mind. But I couldn't put that in words. But when I saw Sidnaaz the words automatically came from my mind and I started to write . Though my stories and my way of writing , my language skills are immature ..I am glad people loved that and they appreciated it.

Q: Have you ever thought that your hardwork didn't get that much appreciation as you deserve and you thought to give up writing?

A: Not at all. I am a person who would write even if 1 person likes my story and I felt I always received much more than I deserve. There are so many beautiful stories here which aren't recognized by the readers. The quality they have are much more than mine.

Q: Is there any author on Wattpad who inspires you a lot?

A: So many. I love all the sidnaaz writers becoz at first I read only Sidnaaz stories. There are so many writers who inspired me alot especially Sanu.I love her stories she's just awesome. And I love Yallsuckas, Ash, Halcondays, rainbowsalt, Munsen and so many. Sorry guys if I have forgot to take any names. Again I say everybody is so talented and I admire them so much.

Q: What attracts you to read any book here on Wattpad?

A: The story line attracts me so much . I like to try new concepts.

Q: What is your biggest achievement in life?

A: I am just 22 so I think I am yet to achieve big.

Q: What's your greatest failure? And what did you learn from this?

A: I can't tell something in specific everyday I try something new sometimes I fail and sometimes I win.I learn to progress each day. Failures taught me to progress.

Q: Do you leave a part of yourself in your characters?

A: Ofcourse I do. As I told earlier am a person I can't leave things behind easily. I get attached to everything so easily. Many characters of mine are like that.

Q: What were you did if a person annoy you?

A: I would ignore first and if that doesn't help then I would shout at them and annoy them even more.

Q: If any of your book were made a movie, which actors would play your characters? And what's the name of the movie?

A: Sidnaaz. All my books were for them and it will remain the same forever. I know movie is not possible now. So let it just remain as books forever.❤️

Q: What's the most precious gift someone has given you?

A: My younger brother is my precious gift by my mom to me. Though we fight a lot he is so precious to me.

Q:What do the words "writer's block" meant to you?

A: When I have something in my mind but finding hard to put that into words is writer's block for me.

Q:As a child , what did you want to be when you grow up?

A: I always wanted to be a Software Engineer.

Q: If you could meet your characters, what would you say to them?

A: I will just look them from far and admire them...And I will pray for their well-being. Now One is here and one is looking us from above..I will pray for both...

Q:If are isolated in a forest (where no electricity and internet) then who will be the person or the thing which you want to be or kept with you?

A: My whole family...I can't choose one. If not I'll get mad sitting alone thinking about them.

Q: How was your over all experience as an author?

A:. Wonderful. I am learning something new each and everyday. As I said I got so much love more than I deserve. I'll always be thankful to sidnaaz because they are the reason for me to start writing. I can never forget this phase of my life.

Q: either or:

*Text msgs OR phone calls

Phone calls

*Dine in OR take away

Dine in

*Poems OR quotes

Both

*Desserts OR spicy food

Spicy food.

*Shopping in-store OR online

Shopping in- store

*Beaches nights or
mountain hiking

Beaches nights

*credit card OR Cash

Cash

*Moterbikes Or Cars

Both

*High heels or flats?

Flats

*Cats or dogs

Neither

*Weird or crazy

Both 😜

~~~

More  amazing interviews are lined up, till then stay tuned!

Regards:
Zahqas 🖤