Mishapurohit

Dedicated to mishapurohit

Assalam o Alaikum
Namasty
Sat Sri Akal!

Hope you all are enjoying interviews of your favorites!

Today I am here one of requested interview of  mishapurohit.
Do check her work if you haven't read yet!
Let's start the interview!

~~~

Q:  Tell us something about yourself ?

A: I work in the IT sector. Kathak is my passion and I am an amateur violinist.

Q: Meaning of ur name?

A: My name has many meanings. God like, Smile and bee. I am all the three personified LOL

Q: Nick name?

A:Mishu, Chinnu

Q: What kind of person are you?

A: I am the most optimistic women out there. I take life as it comes.

Q: What are your strength and weakness?

A:Family

Q: How do you deal with stress and pressure?

A: I try to react to situations rather than to stress. That way, I handle the situation without becoming too stressed. I have been practicing mindfulness for a while now and it is helping me tremendously.

Q: Share at least one of your wattpad good memories?

A:There are tons of wonderful memories. The one of many which is closest to my heart is a special reader of mine mentioning how her perception of life changed for good after reading my work.

Q: Back in school and college, what kind of person were you?

A: Not shy but definitely introvert yet I had my share of fun.

Q: Which thing inspires a person most to write? family environment or self interest?

A: It sounds cheesy – but everything and anything. People, comments, situations, revelations, events, fears, angers. Everything. Little things connect and turn from life problems into writing ideas. Lots of little domestic bits. The sheer pleasure of writing itself is so beautiful. I really enjoy the process of putting words and stories together. My fictional writing may be personal experience or wanting to recreate somewhere exciting that I have visited or a strange world I have had access to.

Q: Have you ever thought that your hardwork didn't get that much appreciation  as you deserve and you thought to give up writing?

A: No

Q: Is there any author on Wattpad who inspires you a lot?

A:I adore the writing style of many authors here

Q: What attracts you to read any book here on Wattpad?

A: The suspense of what might happen next, seeing how character relationships will grow, and seeing how the main character will change/redeem themselves. I'd say book presentation. They say don't judge a book by its cover but oftentimes the cover can make a difference and a good synopsis.  Having a good balance of dialogue, action, and detail is great for this. I could go on, but that's what I'd say the basics are. 

Q: What is your biggest achievement in life?

A:One of my greatest achievements was being promoted twice within a couple of years. It gave me great pleasure to know they valued my hard work ethic and showed that I wanted to continue to excel and grow with the company. And ofcourse making my parents proud.

Q: What's your greatest failure? And what did you learn from this?

A:Not learning from my past mistakes.

Q: Do you leave a part of yourself in your characters?

A: Yes

Q: What were you did if a person annoy you?

A:Ignore. Why waste energy bothering?

Q: If any of your book were made a movie, which actors would play your characters? And what's the name of the movie?

A:I have different faces in my mind. But if I had to choose from the actors Aditi rao hydari as Ananya and Vicky Kaushal as Vivek. They come close to my imagination of Ananya and Vivek.

I can't think of a name for the movie.

Q: What's the most precious gift someone has given you?

A:The most valuable gift that I have ever received was a puppy. It is an important part of my life now.

Q:What do the words "writer's block" meant to you?

A: I’ve gone through phases where I just haven’t had anything to say. That’s made life a bit boring. I'll take a break, do something else, let it settle in my mind and then try again.

Q:As a child , what did you want to be when you grow up?

A: Gardener lol

Q: If you could meet your characters, what would you say to them?

A:Ananya and Vivek, I love you to bits

Q:If  are isolated in a forest (where no electricity and internet) then who will be the person or the thing which you want to be or kept with you?

A My whole family

Q: How was your over all experience as an author?

A:I love writing. The sense of engagement with the characters is an intense and addictive pleasure. There is a saying that writing is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration. Certainly it does involve a lot of determination and sheer hard work but when the writing does flow, it is deeply satisfying. The reader's appreciation is the cherry on cake.

Q: either or:

*Text msgs OR phone calls- Text msgs

*Dine in OR take away- Take away

*Poems OR quotes- Poems

*Desserts OR spicy food- Spicy food

*Shopping in-store OR online- Online

*Beaches nights OR mountain hiking- Mountain hiking

*credit card OR Cash- cash

*Moterbikes Or Cars- cars

*High heels or flats?- flats

*Cats or dogs- dogs

*Weird or crazy- crazy

~~~

More amazing interviews are lined up!
Stay tuned!

With love:
Zahqas ♥️