Krizz

Dedicated to RealKritzz

Today I am here with an interview of one of my fav authors. Her book 'JUST FRIENDS' is One of the best fiction on sidnaaz . Do check her work if you haven't read yet!
RealKritzz

Lets begin the interview:

~~
Q1: Tell us something about yourself ?
A: There's not much to tell, really. I'm a music nerd with a penchant for using big words. I'm that socially awkward person in a group circle whose personality traits include reading books, crying over them and hating people in general :)

Q2: Meaning of ur name? ur nick name
A: My name means "The Cosmos". There are about two dozen nicknames that exist for me, so it depends really. I popularly go by Kriz/kritz though.

Q3: If u have a choice to change ur own name what it would be nd why?
A: I wouldn't change my name for the world. I am oddly proud of it, so yeah-

Q4: Back in school and college, what kind of person were you?
A:  I oscillate between being reserved and wanting my own company and the person who talks to any and everyone. An ambivert through and through.

Q5: What personality trait do you wish you had  ?
A: I wish I was more poetic, for some reason. More lyrical, if that makes sense.

Q6: How do you deal with stress and pressure?
A: I don't! I cry and sleep over my worries. I fret and then cry some more :*

Q7: When did you first realize you wanted to write fanfics?
A: When the fake scenarios in my head would just not leave me be. I realised I needed an outlet to release my brain of useless and baseless thoughts, figments of my imagination.

Q8: Have you ever thought that your hardwork didn't get that much appreciation  as you deserve and you thought to give up writing?
A: Truth be told- Yes and yes. But I grew to learn that the problem's not them, it's me. Putting too much of your energy into something will only ever affect you, keep your sanity above all else and focus only on your work. Karm karte jao, as Lord Krishna puts it.

Q9: Is there any author Or Book who inspires you a lot?
Honestly, there are many but there is a special kind of reverence I hold for Austen, the OG enemies to lovers writer. I've recently come to adore Taylor Jenkins Reid and Madeline Miller.

Q10:  What do you enjoy most about  writing ?
A: The rush, that mad, insane rush that courses through your body (or at least mine), when an idea strikes you and when you pen it down, everything falls into place. You could literally taste the relief it befalls.

Q11: Share one of your weirdest experience on wattpad ?
The whole Wattpad experience is pretty weird to be honest. That chaotic little time when I was here, cool times.

Q12:Have you ever face"writer's block" ? How you overcome from that?
A: ALWAYS! I am always in a writer's block. I open my laptop, write THE worst 2 words ever written in the history of Literature and close it.
I think the best way to overcome the block is to simply start writing. Write shit, but write. My professor adviced this to us for our academic writings but I guess it holds true for everything. You can always, always edit it out. A poorly written page is better than a blank one. (I seriously need to hold onto my words)

Q13: What would be a good theme song for your life?
A: When you love someone by James TW.

Q14:How would you solve problems if you were from Mars?
A: Why would I ever bother with Earthly problems if I were from Mars?
(A/N: this is actually my answer to this question haha Mars pe b earth ki tension lyni to Mars pe Jana hi q 🙃)

Q15: How was your overall experience as an author?
A: It was good, I guess. Made some friends and learnt some lessons. Coming here and writing, something I hadn't considered seriously apart from writing poems and academic pieces, fun.

Q16: either or:
*Text msgs OR phone calls
Text! I am not a call person, at all. I don't pick them up. Haha;)

*TEa OR Coffee
- Neither, not a Caffeine person in general but coffee.

*Netflix series OR Movies
- Series, Netflix movies are shit! And in General as well, I prefer series.

*Paper books OR Ebook
Both work for me. Paperbooks are what gives you the writing experience but I'm broke, so- E-books it is, also, I can read disgustingly fast in virtual books for some reason.

*Poems OR quotes
- Poems!

*Ice-creams OR soft Drinks
- why would anyone ever choose?

*Shopping in-store OR online
I am not a shopping person in general (when it comes to clothes) but when I do, it should preferably be in-store. I have got serious trust issues with online stores and sites, fr.

*Dine in OR take away
Take away. I don't like people, or worse, crowd!

* Socks or barefoot?  
Socks!!

*Pony tail OR Bun
Bun.

*High heels or flats?
Flats, I can't walk in heels.

*Cat Lover OR Dogs
Dogs, I guess!? Cats are arrogant creatures.

*Comedy OR drama
Depends on what I'm in the mood to watch.

Best,
Kriz.

~~
You can suggest your favorite author for coming interviews!
Till then, stay connected!