SwatiwriteSid

To all who are appearing in exams: may you have success with flying colours.

Assalam o alaekum
Namasty
Sat Sri akal !

Today I bring another amazing interview.
She is very sweet as well as motivating.
Do check her work if you haven't read yet
@SwatiwriteSid

Let's start the interview:

~

Q1:  Tell us something about yourself ?
A:     My name is Swati, a proud Indian who is settled in Noida(Uttar Pradesh) ,hail from Muzaffarpur(Bihar).An Engineering graduate, Did Masters in MBA-HR and Marketing ,worked as an HR Manager in a reputed IT firm, Currently on career break for Child Rearing of my 2 year old toddler.  Married for 6 years now with my school friend. Almost 32 years old  ,just enrolled for my PHD in Labour Management .An introvert turned Extrovert who is finally an Ambivert now. A philomath and Bibliophile, Eat and drink music and loves nature to the core. Love exploring and living the journey called life. Seeks knowledge and positivity .(Bahut lamba ho gaya na!!...rest aap batana ..how I am!?...:P).

Q2: Meaning of ur name? ur nick name ?
A: Swati is a name of a major constellation (Detail meaning and significance of this name and Nakshatra ..I have written in Finding You which is too long )and my Nick name is Honey. Grandfather side they call me Gudiya generally.

Q3: If u have a choice to change ur own name what it would be and why?
A: I won't change it as it is named by my Grandfather for a reason and he is my most prized possession and ideal.

Q4: Back in school and college, what kind of person were you?
A:  I was moderately studious, friendly, introvert and either a back bencher or first bencher. But school was my happy place...given a chance I would have gone on Sunday also. In College I was always a hardworking, studious one and most loved student by Professors and a complete extrovert.

Q5:  What personality trait do you wish you had  ?
A: I am good the way I am just a little domineering may be.

Q6: How do you deal with stress and pressure?
A: I divert my mind by spending time with my daughters now...discuss it with my closed ones..listen my fav songs and watch good stuffs like podcasts, spiritual videos, travel and cooking vlogs..SidNaaz ..old show bites on internet.,poetry...read new things and explore them and ..go through old and past good memories in my Google photos...everything is sorted then...Sometimes cooking new delicacies and yes hanging out....itna kuch to hai karne ko...why to feel stressed then!!.

Q7: When did you first realize you wanted to write fanfics?
A: August 2020 but then everything shattered...but again in last December a dreamed him and very next day thought of commemorating and recreating Sidharth in my stories...every possible way,every thing  which I have dreamt about him and every role he could have done in personal and professional life I want to write in my stories....that way I he is day and night in my mind and heart ..and I will always cherish him this way either on Wattpad or in my personal archive.

Q8: Have you ever thought that your hard work didn't get that much appreciation  as you deserve and you thought to give up writing?
A: Never thought I will be appreciated at the first place but I had confidence on myself that I can write good at least if  best,  but the immense love and appreciation I got here is beyond my expectations. But yes being a human I get demotivated sometimes when I am low in mood and health wise with the response on updates but never ever thought of giving up...I can never do that..its my solace and need both now.

Q9: Is there any author Or Book who inspires you a lot?
A: Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi ,hope one day I will write something like that of that genre.Also all the talented young lot of writers here who at such young age write so so well...They are just awesome .

Q10:  What do you enjoy most about  writing ?
A:  That its an un ending craving, explosion of new ideas and plots and then the knowledge I give and take both, just thrills me more to write.

Q11: Share one of your weirdest experience on Wattpad ?
A: Not as such.

Q12:Have you ever face"writer's block" ? How you overcome from that?
A: Very rarely I feel that but when I feel that I just remember my user name @ SwatiwriteSid....the reason and why I am here...that is for Sidharth and then for myself ...and someone may be waiting for my updates even if a single reader I have to write...so I just start writing and then flow comes...bas ho jata hai!!

Q13: What would be a good theme song for your life?
A: Kuch Paa kar khona hai,kuch kho kar paana hai
     Jeevan ka matlab to,aana aur jana hai
     Jeevan ke do pal se,kuch umra churani hai
     Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahi ,teri meri kahani hai

                              AND

Rahen na rahen hum,mehka karenge
Banke Kali,Banke saba,baage-r-wafa mein

Q14:How would you solve problems if you were from Mars?
A:The same way, I do here or may be goof around with and on other heavenly bodies.

Q15: How was your over all experience as an author?
A: Awesome, Unimaginable , Unthinkable, Content and soulful till now and hope the same in future.

Q16: either or:

*Text msgs OR phone calls
Phone calls

*TEa OR Coffee
Tea that too not very often

*Netflix series OR Movies
Both but not of Netflix(Hai nahi as I am not much into Hollywood stuffs..only Amazon and Hotstar)

*Paper books OR Ebook
Both,just something good to read but mostly Paper back and these days only Wattpad but no Ebooks

*Poems OR quotes
Poems

*Ice-creams OR soft Drinks
Ice-Cream

*Shopping in-store OR online
Only in Store

*Dine in OR take away
Dine in

* Socks or barefoot? 
Socks in winter only when its super cold.

*Pony tail OR Bun
None actually

*High heels or flats?
Depends on occasion, mood and dress but mostly flats and if heels wedge heels only.

*Cat Lover OR Dogs
I love and adore Dogs but afraid of them.

*Comedy OR drama
Both

Thanks  alot for all those who are reading ,because of you all I am in this special section.Dil se bahut sara thank you.
Love and Respect
Your Swati :)

~~~

Till next interview, stay tuned!