Lovehardlovewrong

Dedicated to lovehardlovewrong

Assalam o alaikum, Namasty, Sat Sri Akal!

Hope you all enjoying this interview series.. comment your favorite authors I will try to arrange interview with them.

Today I am here with the interview of an amazing Author. She has written 4 books till now and all of them are just great. Don't forget to check out her works if you haven't yet!
Let's proceed with the interview of lovehardlovewrong

~~~

Q: Tell us something about yourself?
A: I am Sapna,on wattpad k/as lovehardlovewrong. I am 26yrs old and teach college kids English literature.

Q: Meaning of ur name?
A: It means "dreams" i mean i slept through almost everything important in my life so dreams are all I have.
A very apt name😆

Q: Nick name?
A: Friends call me "Cammy" and family calls me ....actually no they never call me..they just yell whatever they want to say to me.

Q: What kind of person are you?
A: Very interesting..i mean "very into resting" 🤣
I am a good person..i try to be kind and understanding to the best of my abilities and i am always open to new experiences.
I like peace more than people and dogs make me happy❤

Q: What are your strength and weakness?
A: well...strength like i always say i believe i am a good observer,i notice the smallest of things and i am a fast learner.

My biggest weakness is " i run low on patience" i am all about second chances par unko dene ka sabar bahut kam hai mere andar.
So maybe somethings could have been better but i moved on from them too quickly to find out if it turned out great.

I am working on it though.

Q: How do you deal with stress and pressure?

A: I love to cook so that helps..i drown myself in books and i meditate and if all these don't work..i punch whoever is causing me stress😋

But if its a situation i can't control i practice a mantra that changed my life

"YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DAY OLDER WHETHER YOU CRY OR LAUGH...THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T CONTROL, DON'T HAVE TO CONTROL YOU"

Q: Share atleast one of your wattpad good memory?

A: I get a lot of compliments that create beautiful memories and i post them at the end of all my books, if i have to name one it would be a message from a reader that said
(one of my chapters did for her what years of therapy couldn't do)

I never felt the weight of writing for a cause more than that day.I mean i wrote what i stood for but watching her cry of relief gave me new sense of purpose.
Its beautiful to see someone healing because of you❤

Q: Back in school and college, what kind of person were you?

A: I was a lot crazier than i am now i can tell you that much....strict parents ki auladon se acha khatron ka khiladi koi ni hota 🤣.
Hum to footsteps se family members bta dete hain k kon aara hai!