Ruhani_Gupta

Presenting Ruhani_Gupta aka  Ruhani
~~~

Q:  Tell us something about yourself ?
A: My name is Ruhani Gupta, aged 24 years. I am currently working full-time as an Assistant Professor at one of the universities here. Also, I am working part-time as a finance educator in one of the ed-tech companies wherein I teach finance to students in India and Abroad.

Q: Meaning of ur name? Nick name if you have any?
A: Ruh, Ruhi, Rii.

Q: Which thing inspires you most to write? And Where do you get your ideas?
A: For me, writing is a blend of imagination, experience, observation, and research. Each of them goes hand in hand while I weave words and sentences. For my inspiration to write, then it's solely my readers. It's only because of my loyal readers that I write or motivate myself to pen down anything. Honestly, their each heartfelt comment and voluntary appreciation makes my day to an inexplicable extent.

Q: if you read Wattpad stories What attracts you to read any book here?
A: Due to a shortage of time I don't read much now. But the story description and innovative chapter titles are the first ones to catch my attention. Later, the scope of character development, the figment of reality, and random meaningful conversations in between add to the list next.

Q: Is there any author who inspires you a lot?
A: Many, hence difficult to name any one.

Q: How do you come up with the titles to your books?
A: I have written only one book as of now. Hence, for the title of my current story, I just wanted it to sync with the plot and vice versa so that the readers can feel the relevance of the title in every chapter they read.

Q: Do you leave a part of yourself in your characters?
A: Riya in Love Unrushed! and Ruhani in real life are almost the same. It's like writing my own thoughts and predicaments in Riya's pov.

Q: If any of your book were made a movie, which actors would play your characters? And what's the name of the movie?
A: I am not a movie person :(. So, I will leave it upto my readers here to imagine them. Dearies, pass an inline comment as to whom you imagine as our Adi and Rii!

Q: What's your favorite under-appreciated book?
A:Not currently into reading much buddy, so no specific name for it.

Q: How do you deal with negative criticism?
A: Frankly, it disturbs me, a lot. I am an overthinker and as much as positive comments make my heart flare with joy, negative comments about me, my story, my character, or a scene, brings self-doubt within me and makes me feel insecure and demotivated. In situations like these, genuine opinions/ reviews in the from of comments from my readers as to how they found the chapter helps me a lot to deal with it. This is the sole reason why I always request my readers to put in their genuine reviews about the chapter towards the end.

Q: Is there any fanmoment or good memory in your writing journey here?
A: Yes! Many. My readers voluntarily designing covers and aesthetics for Love Unrushed! Them, voluntarily recommending my story to other readers, sharing my story on their profiles. Long, heart-felt messages about how much they adore this story and how much they relate to the characters. Writing has been a beautiful journey here, courtesy to my lovely readers.

Q: How do you handle writer's blocks?
A: I get more observant of my surroundings to extract any new scene out of it. Though, more than writer's block that stops me from writing, I go through insecurities related to my work that maybe me or my story isn't worth enough to read among the plethora of beautiful works here.

Q: If you could meet your characters, what would you say to them?
A: Maybe I can request Adi to stop swooning over Riya and marry me! ;D

Lol, jokes apart, I would ask Riya to take life a bit slow, not to take things to heart so easily. I would like her to see all confident with the color she carries. And for Aditya, I would want him to be more open and vocal about his insecurities. He might be an extrovert but in the glitz of this, he hides his true feelings and predicaments. Lastly, I would thank them for being a part of my life, they both have taught me way more than I could ever think of.

Lets begins the fun part of the interview

Q: As a child , what did you want to be when you grow up?
A: I always wanted to teach and fortunately in the same profession now.

Q: Besides writing What do you like doing in your spare time?
A: When I used to have time, I would read books, or just stroll on the balcony, observing people and the lives around.

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?
A: Ah, not into celebrities but any man with a gentle tone, grounded personality, and a playful smile is a deadly combination for me and enough to make me mad and go gaga over him.

Q: Do you speak any other languages?
A: Hindi, Punjabi, and English are the languages I know :)

Q: What were you did if a person annoy you?
A: I can be short-tempered in these instances, hence I try to distance myself before I splutter unintentional but hurtful sentences to someone.

Q: What's the most precious gift someone has given you?
A: I had my first teacher's day this year. Honestly, I was all casual about it but much to my surprise, my brother gifted me a diary, a novel, a silver bangle, a pen and a bar of my favourite chocolate just to make me feel special and appreciated for being a teacher and living my passion. His intent was all that mattered to me and it was precious to me more than anything.

Q: What would be a good theme song for your life?
A. Aaj main upar, aasmaan neeche, aaj main aage, zamaana hai peeche!

Q: What's the weirdest question you've been asked?
A: Received a sexual advance by a random aerospace postgraduate on wattpad.

Q: This and that

Cuddling or sleeping?
-Sleeping

Eating outside or cooking at home?
-Cooking at home

Netflix or YouTube?
-Youtube

Calls or texts?
-Texts

Coffee or tea?
-Tea

Dogs or babies?
-Babies

Comedy or horror?
-Comedy

Morning Person or Night owl?
-Night Owl

Desserts or spicy food?
-Spicy food

Forest or beach?
-Forest

Shopping in-store OR online?
-Shopping in-store

Concerts or Movies?
-Movies

Credit card or Cash?
-Cash

High heels or flats?
-Flats

Q: In last, Do you enjoyed this interview? How was your experience? Few words for your readers?

Absolutely amazing! I loved it to bits as these questions did make me think and ponder over a lot. Thank you for such a beautiful initiative for the writers.

For the readers,

Buddies, I don't lie when I say that you all are my strength here and you all are the sole reason I write for. Keep supporting your author and Love Unrushed! the way you've always done. Your every view, each vote, and each comment are precious to me and it adds so much to my confidence.

Lots and lots of love.

~~~

                 That's all for Ruhani_Gupta fans here you go. Shower your love through comments also hit star icon if you like questions too : )
For those who haven't read her yet checkout  her work Ruhani_Gupta .

Till next , stay tuned!
Zahqas