SophieArshian

Dedicated to SophieArshian

Assalam o alaikum,
Namasty,
Sat Sri Akal !

Hope you all doin good.

Today I am here with the interview of a very talanted SophieArshian
She wrote many books. Do check her work if you haven't read yet.

Let's proceed with the interview.

~~~

Q:  Tell us something about yourself?

A: To start with, my name is actually Sailee. I am 19 years old and I am from the city of dreams, Mumbai.

Q: Meaning of ur name?

A: Sailee is taken from Sai Leela which means shadow of lord Sai.

Q: Nick name?

A: My maternal grandparents wanted to name me Chinmayi but my parents were adamant on Sailee, so to honour their words my nickname became Chinu which means gold.

(Also now my father asks me "Chinu what is your name here?" Before entering my school or college🙃)

Q: What kind of person are you?

A: I am actually a person with no specific kind. This idiot (me) loves dressing up but can't be girly, watches both tv serials (if bearable) and cricket with same passion, inquisitive science freak who rigorously believes in god without being religious.
Confusion is my next name😂

Q: What are your strength and weakness?

A: My strength is just that I am good at reading and understanding both things and people. Being a good listener and adviser comes along.
But with great power comes great... Inconvenience! Since I know how to read people I also tend to hide myself from being read. *Overthinker alert*
But the good thing is I am on my journey of self love, from negetive to 0 to positive, we're growing.

Q: How do you deal with stress and pressure?

A: Like I said mujhe stress baadme aata hai pehle overthinking aati hai. If some situation is stressing me then I try to meditate and be alot around my family, if it is a person I just bye bye them.
Also I love pressure, I thrive under pressure. I am a popcorn person, I only pop when there is immense pressure on me.
(In normal words, I am LAZY.)

Q: Share atleast one of your watpad good memory?

A: I have many but what still stays with me is when I wrote my first chapter of my first book as a 9th grader and someone left the first ever comment on it.
That comment meant more than anything else that time because I felt like I earned it. I earned the comment.

Another one very dear to me is when one of my reader said that she lost a really close one in these times and my books Ajeeb dastaan hai ye and tere mere darmiyaan were her escape, she used to read it whenever she felt like she was losing her mind. Never have I felt so accomplished.

Q: Back in school and college, what kind of person were you?

A: I was the kind of student that deserved to be blacklisted but wasn't because she was a topper too. I took part in silly competitions just to bunk lectures and everyone knew about it.

Q: Which thing inspires a person most to write? family environment or self interest?

A: Actually none, my inspiration to write is connect!  I can only write when I can connect to them.
I have written on ArShi which were barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani who have stayed friends and still are, 10 years after their show.
I have written for SidNaaz because they showed me how a relationship could be so flawed yet so perfect.
I have written for cricket because I love it's spirit and the team.