Pri_is_here

Dedicated to @pri_is_here

Assalam o alaekum
Namasty
Sat Sri Akal

Today I am here with the interview of @pri_is_here . A big thanks to her for being so patient. Let's proceed to the interview but don't forget to checkout her if you haven't read it yet!

~~

1. Tell us something about yourself ?
A. A 25 years old from Delhi, India. Working part-time with post-graduation going on.. and sorting the mess of life like every other adult right now.

2. Meaning of your name ??
A. 'Loveable'.. ( I love it when someone asks this.)

3. Nick name ?
A. There are many.. but the most used is in my username.

4. What kind of person are you ?
A. Introvert but approachable. I am very strong in terms of beliefs, opinion, values and morals.
Someone who might not advise you with the best advices, but you got a listener here who knows the value of trust.

5. What are your strength and weakness ?
A. If I talk about people, My parents.
And otherwise, Emotional quotient, I would say.

6. How do you deal with stress and pressure ??
A. Temporary stress !! I guess we all get used to to it with age.. so, 'sleep' is my medicine.

But on a serious note, Stress is the most loyal thing we've got in life. It won't leave ever.. so better find a way which do the healing side by side. In my family, we have this never planned routine of cooking dinner together. And in my experience, nothing heals you better than a good family time.

7. Share atleast one wattpad good memory.
A. So this was the first platform where I was introducing my ownself to writing.. and a big audience to my writings. Every form of appreciation meant so much. So, not any memory but I would mention the best I got here. These few amazing women, who came aross the book and reached the author.. like a sister.. like a friend. (Thank you !! )

8. Back in school and college, what kind of person were you ??
A. I guess same, reserved for others and fun for the closest. Just a bit more carefree I was.

9. Which thing inspires a person most to write ?? Family environment or Self interest ??
A. As per me, it's only Self interest. Family environment do affects the efficiency of writing process but inspiration comes out of ownself only.

10. Have you ever thought that your hardwork didn't get that much appreciation as you deserve and you thought to give up waiting ??
A. Yes, but never thought of giving up.
Because what I write makes 'me' peaceful most of all. No matter how much time and attempts it takes to shape even a little piece of writing, the patience and passion I had for it, is for nothing else.

11. What attracts you to read any book here on Wattpad ??
A. I think if I can relate to the story and I can feel the emotions, I'll be hooked to it.

12. What is your biggest achievement in life ??
A. Yet to come. Work in Progress !!

13. What's your greatest failure ? And what did you learn from this ?
A. As I said above, work is in progress and, there's no failure untill you give up. So, none.
But yes, those unfinished success attempts did taught me that 'getting up again' is the key.

14: Do you leave a part of yourself in your characters?
A. A big yes. Likes.. dislikes.. habits.. opinions and sometimes anecdotes from my own life.. every character in my book has a part of me.

15: What would you do if a person annoy you ??
A. Ignore and just make distance. Our energy is too precious to spent just like that.

16: If any of your book were made a movie, which actors would play your characters? And what's the name of the movie?
A. For now, I just have one book in public.. so the name would either be same, 'Dil Khudse Hi Anjaan Hai' or I would like to name it as 'That's how it happened'.

And about actors, there are so many characters so we'll talk about main leads only. I would rather love the book to be as a book only because I don't see anyone else doing justice to the Sidharth I imagined while writing.. but still if I have to name, Harshvardhan Rane and it's not Shehnaaz then Mawra Hussain (Leads of the movie Sanam teri kasam.)

17: What's the most precious gift someone has given you ??
A. My social circle doesn't know the gift culture. 😄
But on a serious note, I always consider my brother as the most precious gift of life. I won't even try to explain how and why. It's beyond the words, I can ever frame.

18: What do the words "writer's block" meant to you?
A. All I know about it is from my experience only..
Every writers has his/her own way of getting into the zone of writing.. and if he/ she is not able to get into that zone for any reason, that just blocks the writing process.( There's not necessarily a reason everytime for that to happen ).

19. As a child, what did you wanted to be when you grow up?
A. That would be a crazy long list. But the highlighting one was 'a badminton player' when I saw Saina Nehwal and P. Kashyap in person once and when that craze faded, I shifted for a 'doctor'.. then I thought to try joining a force.. (Uniforms just do something to me).
so .. yeah.. a crazy long list !!

20: If you could meet your characters, what would you say to them ??
A. Ah, I did a good job.
Thank me !!

21. If you are isolated in a forest ( with no electricity and internet ) then who will be the person or the thing which you want to be or kept with you ??
A.  ( Can I take Bear Grylls ?? Zinda vapis bhi aana hai.)
But seriously, No one I guess.. koi nahi hai jise le ja saku and anyways I am so obsessed with green, I won't be tired of watching and observing every single leaf there from every angle. So I guess I'll be enough for myself.
And 'thing' - Phone is out of option.. to food, 'truest ishq'.

22. How was your over all experience as an author ??
A. Though I always had a very active imagination since always( I guess many of us have) but writing it down never striked me. But when it did and I wrote few amateur chapters, I fell in love with writing. I finally found something I feel so connected with. It gives me such peace that I have all the reasons to give it up but I just don't want to and I won't.

Q: either or:

* Text msgs OR phone calls
- Text please !!

* Dine in OR take away
- Take away

* Poems OR quotes
- quotes maybe ( poems zyada samajh nahi aati)

* Desserts OR spicy food
- Spicy

* Shopping in-store OR online
- In store ( Online kabhi correct size milta hi nahi )

Beaches nights OR mountain hiking
- Mountain hiking and mountain nights

* Credit card OR Cash
- For the given, Cash it is.

* Motorbikes or Cars
- Both ( Night rides in car 🌌 and early morning rides on bikes🌅. )
High heels or flats ??
- Flats, generally.

* Cats or dogs
- No experience with both ( but dogs maybe )

* Weird or crazy
- Conditionally both

~~
How many of you are interested to know more about your most favorite characters?
Check my book "Wattpad stunners" for some amazing insight of few love able characters!

Till next interview stay connected!